FM09 Future saves

Hi everyone,

i was just wondering if anyone has a save in the future that they'd be willing to share?

id like to see how things have changed and hopefully also play through the save too.

im hoping for one that includes english and italian leauges too.

If nobody has 1 they'd like to share maybe you could direct to a few save games that have been uploaded somewhere.

Thanks

Games progress differently, you will never get 2 that are the same.

You could always go on holiday mode for X seasons? Or just play through the game normally, as surely the fun of the game is not where you end up, but the journey of getting there...

True, but i like to check out regens and stuff like that. i just dont have the patience to holiday my game as it takes way too long lol

Start a holiday game at night just before you go to bed and leave your computer on. In the morning you should be a good few seasons into the game. It won't do any harm to your computer if you do this. Don't know how well this will work with a laptop though since I use a desktop.

Start a holiday game at night just before you go to bed and leave your computer on. In the morning you should be a good few seasons into the game. It won't do any harm to your computer if you do this. Don't know how well this will work with a laptop though since I use a desktop.

i too use a desktop and its in my bedroom, the fan is particulary loud and i wouldnt get any sleep if i did that lol. i need to buy a powerful laptop :-)

so i guess no one wants to share there games then lol?

i know theres prob savegames uploaded somewhere but have no clue where, could someone direct me to one please?

thanks

No probs,uploading now to filefont,26 mins remaining,will post link soon as it's done :)

Thanks mate you're a star

I have a 2019 Hull game with the same leagues, up to you sir!

I'd love that one too mate, it would be good to compare the 2 games.

thanks

Thanks,i'm doing pretty good and loving this save,my own tactics aswell,so makes it even better.

i noticed you have a fair few tactics too. hope you dont mind but i may experiment with using some of them :-)

Club team: Liverpool

Difficulty level: Easy

Date: 29th August 2020

Database: 9.2.0 (large)

Playable leagues: England (League 2 and above), Italy (Serie B and above), Germany (2.Bundesliga and above) Spain (Liga BBVA and above) Holland (Eerste Divisie and above) France (Ligue 2 and above) and Portugal (Liga Vitalis and above)

Countries retained: N/A

Accomplishments:

(with Real Madrid)

1st Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, UEFA Champions League winners

2nd Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

3rd Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, Champions League winners

(with Inter Milan)

4th Season: Serie A winners (unbeaten in the league), Coppa Italia winners, UEFA Champions League winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners

5th Season: Serie A winners, Coppa Italia winners, UEFA Champions League winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

6th Season: Serie A winners, Coppa Italia winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

(with Liverpool)

7th Season: No silverware!

8th Season: No silverware!

9th Season: Premier League winners

10th Season: Community Shield winners

11th Season: Community Shield winners, Premier League winners (unbeaten in the leauge)

12th Season: Community Shield winners, Premier League winners, FA Cup winners, Carling Cup winners, UEFA Champions League winners

13th Season (so far): Community Shield winners, UEFA Super Cup winners...

Major Liverpool siginings:

Serhat £45m

Evo Justiniano £30m

Volkan £20m

Daniel £18m

Alberto Martinez Gonzalez £12.25m

Moussa Konate £9.5m

Daniel Hoffmann £9.25m

Joe Hill £8.75

Danilo Improta £5.5m

Juan Pablo Carrizo £5m

Gary Proctor £5m

Massimo Marchisio £4.2m

Andrea Viviano £2.7m

Jeffrey de Groot £2.5m

Cameron Prentice £2.5m

Finances:

Club balance: £134m

Transfer budget: £150m

Wage budget: £3m p/w

The game:

Nothing too difficult here. Take control of the mighty Liverpool. The team is packed full of young talent. This is possibly the best young squad I've ever had on any version of CM/FM.

Current Liverpool team:

liverpool2020.png

I've included the 'hall of fame.dat' file in the download. Simply copy this file to C:/Shared Documents/Sports Interactive, so that my hall of fame data shows up in your game (back up your own file first):

fame.png

w781.png

Download (extract with WinZip/WinRar): http://files.filefront.com/this+is+anfield+2020rar/;13702920;/fileinfo.html

Archived