Player enquirey

Even though you state a value for that player to the enquiring club you can still reject a transfer bid for that player if you don't want to sell him. That's if your chairman doesn't go over your head ;)

yes i know this as i am a long time fm player just on every version when lets says Real Madrid Enquire For Ronaldo and you say £130 mill it will say after you have submitted the amount that man utd have declared an acceptable value for this player. But my question is even if you ask for 200 mill for a utility player who is around 27/28 o'Shea for example it still Say's Man Utd Have declared an acceptable value for this player :S

yes i know this as i am a long time fm player just on every version when lets says Real Madrid Enquire For Ronaldo and you say £130 mill it will say after you have submitted the amount that man utd have declared an acceptable value for this player. But my question is even if you ask for 200 mill for a utility player who is around 27/28 o'Shea for example it still Say's Man Utd Have declared an acceptable value for this player :S

Well obviously whatever you set the value to, that will be what is deemed an acceptable amount for that player. It may be unrealistic in terms of the actual players value but as manager you can set that value to whatever you want.

I don't quite understand what you are getting at tbh!?! :confused:

Another question. If some club enquires for my player and I want to sell him. What will be the best offer? Is there any formula that gives an optimum price depending on player value, age, contract length?

Archived