Old Football Manager and Championship Manager Games for Mac's

I recently changed from a PC to a Mac, i do understand all the new Football Manager games dow work on both PC's and MAC's. The problem i now have is that all my old collection of Championship Manager games all the way from the first to the point Football Manager began now are not compatible with my MAC. So i am now looking to get hold or buy any of the MAC based Championship Manager Series. So if any knows were i could buy them please can you help me. I want to rebuild my collection of every Championship Manager Game and Football Manager Game for my MAC so help would greatly be appreciated.

Thankyou

According to Amazon CM99/00 - CM03/04 were made for the MAC but are seperate discs and not in stock at Amazon, FM05 onwards are all on dual discs so the same disc should work.

I expect the MAC versions of CM will be rather rare, ebay may be the best bet. (CM01/02 is now available as a free download, not sure if its just the PC version though).

thank you all for your help so far. if any one else has any knowledge of were i can locate old version for the Mac's please let me know.

were did u see the free download for 01/02?

thankyou all again

Archived