Need 'help' and your opinion :)

I've ten games left of the premiership playing as Millwall.

I'm 8 points behind Arsenal who are top of the table, but have a game in hand. I've still got to play them at home this season, I think its the 4th from last match. Its undoubtedly the most important game of the season for me, and if I won I could go within 2 points of them.

Now this is where I'm stuck, I have one chance now to win the league. My team is as strong as Arsenal, especially in defence, but depending on fitness levels I don't know whether my top two strikers will be fit enough for it.

Do I just throw out my team and hope for the best, or do I do a 4-5-1 formation to try and steal something, or any other ideas?

I'm 8 points behind Arsenal who are top of the table, but have a game in hand. I've still got to play them at home this season, I think its the 4th from last match. Its undoubtedly the most important game of the season for me, and if I won I could go within 2 points of them.

Now this is where I'm stuck, I have one chance now to win the league. My team is as strong as Arsenal, especially in defence, but depending on fitness levels I don't know whether my top two strikers will be fit enough for it.

Do I just throw out my team and hope for the best, or do I do a 4-5-1 formation to try and steal something, or any other ideas?

If your looking for tactical advice then look in the tactics and training forum :thup:

Id say play your normal tactics but tweak them to be slightly more defensive/counter-attacking. They'll probably set up quite attacking and you can exploit that...

And if you dont start well and they are playing better at least playing more defensive you might still grab a draw, better to get 1 point than none.

Failing that try to inspire one of those famous Millwall pitch invasions :D

Lost 2-1 :( However, with 6 games left I am just 2 points behind arsenal!

If I can beat arsenal then I'll be 1 point ahead.....however my last 6 games include Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea, with tottenham, west brom and sunderland making up the other 3.

I have my away leg against juventus to play, with arsenal 3 days later!!

So, do i play a weaker side in the juve match or the arsenal match?

Archived