Nerves down the stretch...

Has anyone else had this problem? I've just had to save and turn off my game as I got too nervous about my run-in. I'm fighting on 3 fronts and, in all fairness, just one will probably make me a club legend, but I want all 3. But I need to see off Roma, Juventus, Ascoli and AC Milan for the Serie A title, Inter in the Italian Cup final and Lyon in the UEFA Cup final..

What season are you in? It's extremely hard to get onto a team's legends list. Just ask AcidBurn.

Can't say I get nervous when playing FM....not to the point where I have to save and turn it off :p

Only 2012 with Empoli. And I've never done this well before. My amassed titles across the FM's have been numerous second division ones, 4 Spanish Cups, 2 League Cups, 2 UEFA Cup's and 1 Bundesliga title. THAT'S IT

Only 2012 with Empoli. And I've never done this well before. My amassed titles across the FM's have been numerous second division ones, 4 Spanish Cups, 2 League Cups, 2 UEFA Cup's and 1 Bundesliga title. THAT'S IT

Yeah, I seriously doubt Empoli will have you on their legends list after 4 seasons tbf. KUTGW though :thup::)

As long as I'm winning, I don't dare turn the game off. Now the minute I lose two or three in a row, then I'm shutting down.

Sometimes it means I'm up playing FM until the early morning hours when I have to go to work, just because I'm on a hot streak and don't want it to end by shutting down the computer. As we all know, once you restart the game, all that good form from the night before is meaningless.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Empoli will have you on their legends list after 4 seasons tbf. KUTGW though :thup::)

Would have thought winning Serie A or the UEFA Cup with Empoli would pretty much guarantee instant legendary status :) The Italian Cup isn't worth a fart in a hurricane mind you.

Would have thought winning Serie A or the UEFA Cup with Empoli would pretty much guarantee instant legendary status :) The Italian Cup isn't worth a fart in a hurricane mind you.

Luckily, they're the two I did win :p

There are times when I turn off due to an upcoming big game and then find all sorts of reasons not to continue! Its only a game, isnt it?

Yep, I have it the same way. On my current save I'm up for Man Utd in the league and they're 4 points ahead of me, leading the league. If I win I can short down the lead to one point and actually have a shot at the title. But, as you point out, I make up all kind of excuses not to go and face that game :o

Archived