My own FM 2009 story

hello guys, i've just started a blog with my first FM story. I'm trying to get a small 6th league english club all the way up to the Premier League. It's a work in progress but if you'd like to check it out your opinions would be greatly appreciated because it's my first blog, but fortunately not my first FM game ;)

here is the link

http://footballmanagerstory.blogspot.com/

UPDATE! : Halfway in the season in the Blue Square Premier with my newly promoted Havant&Waterlooville and still going well! check it out if you like

any type of advice or criticism is greatly appreciated, on the blog or here in the forum, but preferably on the blog :)

hope to see you there!

i've checked the FMS forum but there i found mostly actual text stories while my blog is more of a description of my personal experience from playing FM 2009 and is not actually on this forum. now i'm really confused :D

Yeah, best that you don't post in FMS for that reason. :)

I've noticed lately that quite a few people have slightly misunderstood the purpose of the stories forum. In most cases it is not to be used for your regular season update - it has to be a story. There's not much point posting about your experiences playing the game unless you plan on turning it into a story. Perhaps I'm not the best person to speak about the point of the FMS as I only lurk there occasionally, but that's what I've gathered from looking in FMS from time to time. Any FMS regular - feel free to prove me wrong if it is me who's missing the point.

Well my plan isn't to make a story in the traditional sense of the word...just to discuss about FM and my own personal challenge to take Havant & Waterlooville to the premier league and share tips or receive new ideas on what to post and how

Well my plan isn't to make a story in the traditional sense of the word...just to discuss about FM and my own personal challenge to take Havant & Waterlooville to the premier league and share tips or receive new ideas on what to post and how

My last post wasn't aimed at you if you thought it was. It's probably best to leave it here, or the try fansites section :thup:

Archived