Can personlality traits be altered through tutoring?

I've got two excellent regens, however they both have 'low self belief' as their personality. From what I understand, this is caused by a very low 'pressure' attribute (it's hidden btw...).

I'm just wondering if its possible to improve these weaknesses through tutoring from a more confident player with a higher 'pressure' stat?

I've read on these forums somewhere that personality can be changed through tutoring. It's best to use tutor's who have determined or professional as their perosnality for tutoring your youngsters. As for the hidden pressure stat being increased through tutoring - I have no idea :confused:

Their pressure atributes will increase, in the same way all attributes increase, through match practice and dealing with pressure. How old are they? If they ar ein their teens, it's unlikely they've played many high pressure games, so it will come to them with experience.

They are both young'uns, 16 but good enough to be on my bench!

I'll probably sub them on when I'm certain of winning or play them in unimportant matches as well as tutoring to try to get their self belief up, because they have the potential to be great players.

Low Self-Belief: Pressure = 2-3 & Determination < 10

Have a look at lyssien's personality guide to give you an idea of the personality that would be best to increase these mental stats through tutoring

Archived