New stadia!

I should imagine that eventually, you'll get a new one. Success is the key, the more fans you have, the more likely the board will feel... hmmm ... can we exploit this by bringing in higher match revenue?

It takes time, be patient. :)

Depends. Some stadiums won't be limited in capacity, so you'll just keep building and building, whilst otheres won't be given planning permission so the club is forced to build a brand new stadium. If you check FMRTE you can see what your possible capacity is, if it's 60k you will know that you can't expand much further, which means you're more likely to get a new stadium. If the possible capacity is 100k, it's unlikely you'll get a new stadium.

Im with Chelmsford city. Were now in league 1 with a capacity of 3k. My board are always telling me we wont get planning permission to upgrade. Buggers wont relay my very poor playing surface either.

Maybe one day I will get a new stadium, but I doubt it.

Anyone ever got one with Arsenal? I'd like to see if I could get one with them. 2018 currently and my minimum attendance is only marginally lower than the Emirates' capacity. Guess it'll still be years off with the loans they've got.

Archived