Most picked player complaining about lack of 1st team football

Well the (somewhat long) title already explains it a little.

Here's the dealioh: Just for the hell of it I started a save with Man Utd. Here's my problem. It's december now and Tevez has started in 14 out of approxmitely 22 games, partly because of a small injury at the start of the season. And now I get a message from my Ass Man saying that Tevez is on the edge of becoming disillusioned about life at Old Trafford because of a lack of first team football. What's more, he refuses to sign a new contract. Which has something to do with it I suppose. Problem is, he started in all the games he was fit and available for.

I don't get it at all. Any thoughts? Surely there's something wrong here, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Yes, I've noticed several players get upset about apparent 'lack of first team football', when the fact is they've just come back from a long lay-off and I want them to gain some fitness in the reserves first. Seems to me that players are all too quick to get upset in my opinion. It seems it is not possible to get across to the player that you have only stuck them in the reserves for a couple of games to boost their fitness, which I think should be looked at.

Yes, I've noticed several players get upset about apparent 'lack of first team football', when the fact is they've just come back from a long lay-off and I want them to gain some fitness in the reserves first. Seems to me that players are all too quick to get upset in my opinion. It seems it is not possible to get across to the player that you have only stuck them in the reserves for a couple of games to boost their fitness, which I think should be looked at.

Player interaction then click on the rest for a couple of games button :)

Archived