Annoying defeats

OK, is there any way to stop the annoying defeats the comp likes imposing on you from time to time? I know that irl teams lose to end runs, but this usually happens for a reason. In my game, Im playing as Arsenal, and was expecting to drop off the pace as RvP, Cesc, Denilson and Diaby were all injured at the same time. Yet I managed to beat Utd. with an adapted formation. However, fast forward a month and I'm still on form. My players are on form. And they play terrible. And I mean terrible and lose to Sunderland?

Now I wouldn't mind if this happened every now and again. As said, it does sometimes happen IRC, but it happens to me all the time. And it isnt me not adjusting my formation or anything. I hardly ever concede when the comp goes to 424. And there doesnt seem to be anyway to solve it! Does anyone know of any way that I have just overlooked?

OK, is there any way to stop the annoying defeats the comp likes imposing on you from time to time? I know that irl teams lose to end runs, but this usually happens for a reason. In my game, Im playing as Arsenal, and was expecting to drop off the pace as RvP, Cesc, Denilson and Diaby were all injured at the same time. Yet I managed to beat Utd. with an adapted formation. However, fast forward a month and I'm still on form. My players are on form. And they play terrible. And I mean terrible and lose to Sunderland?

Now I wouldn't mind if this happened every now and again. As said, it does sometimes happen IRC, but it happens to me all the time. And it isnt me not adjusting my formation or anything. I hardly ever concede when the comp goes to 424. And there doesnt seem to be anyway to solve it! Does anyone know of any way that I have just overlooked?

OK, ive just noticed something that takes the sting out of it in that game. Chelscum lost and Utd lost aswell. And everytime one of us draws the others draw aswell! strange. As to my prob., it isnt morale either. Everyone in the sqaud is either Superb or v.gd

I think you'll find that this is actually the way football goes, think about United against Portsouth, and Chelsea and teams like Bolton, West Ham, Man. City and even Coventry. I know this isnt really an answer, but it may help to just deal with it and lock on to the future mate.

i know what you mean about synchronized results.

last season i won my first 12 games, in any other situation that would put me quite a bit ahead probably over 10 points, however after losing their first game man utd won every game after that untill i slipped up meaning they were only 3 points behind. but as soon as i drew so did they.

Archived