Why do i get no offers to loan my young stars?!?!?

Im liverpool in 2014 and have a whole reserve team of young talent. I have set them all to 'available for loan' but i get no interest (apart from two players). Is there any way i can get some offers without transfer listing all my players then offering on loan? Please help meee

Im liverpool in 2014 and have a whole reserve team of young talent. I have set them all to 'available for loan' but i get no interest (apart from two players). Is there any way i can get some offers without transfer listing all my players then offering on loan? Please help meee

When you have your star players profile open on the screen, select the 'Offer to Other Teams'. It will take you to the standard transfer screen. Change where it says 'Transfer' to 'Loan' and set your requests.

If your demands are too high it will return with the standard 'no one is interested'. Reduce your request and ask again!

When you have your star players profile open on the screen, select the 'Offer to Other Teams'. It will take you to the standard transfer screen. Change where it says 'Transfer' to 'Loan' and set your requests.

If your demands are too high it will return with the standard 'no one is interested'. Reduce your request and ask again!

I know the basics and have done this, offering them no initial fee and 0% wages but i get no interest in any of them. Games full of errors still. One example = regens. I went through a period of about 3 years where every regen full back had a dribbling rating below 5 (looking on genie scout). There are many more examples but cba to moan.

I am struggling with the same issue actually. My reserve team is full of young (18-21 year olds) talents, but none wants to loan them even though i offer them through the "offer to clubs" function and I require 0% wage contribution and 0 in loan fee. Most of the time it results in the "no interest show in <insert player name here>" message. I don't know what to do...:confused:

Definetly more hard to loan out players in 09, had no problem in 08, the real problem is when the player is already good enough to play in the premier league, then no clubs want to loan them, i never get lower clubs in the divison wanting to loan my best young players, which is weird because in 08 i always got loan offers from the lower premier sides, now i can only ever loan my players to championship sides...

I know the basics and have done this, offering them no initial fee and 0% wages but i get no interest in any of them. Games full of errors still. One example = regens. I went through a period of about 3 years where every regen full back had a dribbling rating below 5 (looking on genie scout). There are many more examples but cba to moan.

Hmm... not too sure. I currently have 4 players loaned out to teams. Most (if not all) of them are in the 'B' League, but they are getting 'valuable first team experience'. I've had one player who wasn't even offered for loan be requested by another team.

Maybe it has something to do with the number of Leagues or countries loaded? I'm not too sure how the 'backend' of this game works when it comes to working out Loan offers. :confused:

I am struggling with the same issue actually. My reserve team is full of young (18-21 year olds) talents, but none wants to loan them even though i offer them through the "offer to clubs" function and I require 0% wage contribution and 0 in loan fee. Most of the time it results in the "no interest show in <insert player name here>" message. I don't know what to do...:confused:

The problem, I think, is that as the player reaches an ability of championship level his reputation is a bit too high (if playing for a top club), so he will not consider going out on loan to a championship club. Very rarely will you get an offer from a premier league club to loan a player and thus, as youngsters reach a certain level in ability, you will not be able to loan them out unless you transfer list them first.

From what I've seen there's no need to worry about making players unhappy or worry that they'll hold a grudge against you for listing them. I do this a lot and I have not seen any problems as a result of this. I've done it plenty of times with many players and I'm still on their favoured personnel list.

I've found a solution how to get young players on loan when the loan offer doesn't generate any interest. I just offer them for transfer for some price that gets a lot of offers. Usually the clubs seem to come with loan to buy offers wich I then negotiate to normal loan offers with no option to buy the player. The clubs usually tend to accept these changes.

I must say this has annoyed me for a long time also. I offer my young upcoming players that are too old to play on my youth team away (not putting them on reserve team as in Spain (for my club) that means a no-name B-team in no league that seemingly is not even able to use my coaches/facilities, cannot keep them around as non-registered squad members, as they'll will "steal" a reg spot from the registered players if i play them rendering x amount of key players unuseable in the league) at anything between 0-50% of the wages and yet the only loan offers I get are loans with a view to buy, no I dont want you to buy them, I want you to LOAN them.

I simply cannot understand it, tried with feeder clubs, but those I've managed to get so far are all refused by my players.

This could also be an effect of the amount of leagues you have running, and how deep your active leagues go ie down to regionals on all leagues. The more active leagues you have running the more potential places for loans there are ... and dont forget that all the other teams are trying to loan players out too. The game puts no special emphasis on YOUR loan lists.

M

Im in 2021 and got some belting 19 year olds in the reserves, but they are still just a step down from getting into my first team. But as they dont want to go to ipswich in the championship & when i then offer then out on loan they get more interest, im stuck with having them in my reserves or in rare games. Im Aston Villa, but challenging for major honours, but still cant get any player out on loan.

Get a good feeder club. Im at Rangers so look for a club in the Championship to try and promote and keep up in the Prem each season. This way I have had about 5-10 regens turn in to top class players, the rest are just 'fillers' or good players. Im in 2017 on one of my saves and having no trouble loaning players out, now with the new patch they offer a initial fee for them too, which is nice.

Archived