If next years....

I know there is a minority that think this years edition isn't up to scratch,well i beg to differ,FM 09 is the best yet IMO,ok the 3D needs a bit of work,but apart from that i'm loving 09.

If it's not your cuppa then don't buy it,simple really.

Every year its getting better and better if you dont like it, go back to the old ones!!

I second that. To the OP, what a stupid remark. If you have something constructive to say, say it. Otherwise, just stop play and stop visit the forums.

There's a lot of people enjoying the game, and the one who don't explain their reason in a good and constructive way.

I know there is a minority that think this years edition isn't up to scratch,well i beg to differ,FM 09 is the best yet IMO,ok the 3D needs a bit of work,but apart from that i'm loving 09.

If it's not your cuppa then don't buy it,simple really.

My feelings exactley !!

Football Manager is anything like this years i wont be buying it.

What happened to the fun Cm/Fm i grew up playing. This game is just rubbish compared to those!:thdn:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this and every other version of the game.

If you dont wish to be flamed in here,however, you would need to go into considerably more depth as to why you dont rate the game rather than a generalisation about it being rubbish. This would at least generate a discussion rather than anything else.

Football Manager is anything like this years i wont be buying it.

What happened to the fun Cm/Fm i grew up playing. This game is just rubbish compared to those!:thdn:

Why post at all if you're not going to say what your problems are with the game. As FrazT say's you;ve really set yourself up to be flamed.

Oh shut up.

If you've nothing constructive to say Please don't bother

I was expecting better, and to be honest, some of the bugs frustrate me. In particular, the corner problems and the AI's inability to build competitive squads irritate me. My understanding of programming is limited, but I really wish for the next installment the developers will be a little less ambitious in the hope of producing a tighter feeling, better rounded game.

Having said this, I love FM09 and I've arguably played it more than any other installment (since CM97/98). When you take into account that I am now 22, and started as just a naive 11 yr old with much more free time, this is quite some achievement! It's a great game and I've yet to find anything else which comes close! I'd still give it 9/10, and I'd still fully recommend it to anyone.

P.s.: While I applaud the attempts to fix bugs after the release with patches, I do not think this is an acceptable way of doing things, and I think the aim for next year's production should be zero patches!

i actually really like 05 and 06 simply because there wasnt any of this press conference stuff and team talks,however i have to admit I love the series and altho im poo at these new versions of FM i am still hooked and if i hated them i would quite happily download a patch for 05 or 06 to get the most up to date transfers. but i think about FM alot! teams tactics what my plans are for the upcoming season no other game makes me feel like that end of

people go on a losing streak, never try changing the tactics and then say the game is going in the bin!!i and no one i know off these boards has a problem with FM, i can see why the SI staff keep off these boards nowadays

Archived