What are the odds?! The 1000th match!

The 1000th game, and where else, but where it all began all those years ago.

In 2008, it all began in the Championship away to Cardiff City. 15 seasons later and it was a very different occasion, the Champions League final against Barcelona in Cardiff.

I mean really, what are the odds, not only to have the Champions League Final as your 1000th game, but for it to be in the same city as your first in management!

Quick summary of the game, a poor first half saw my Derby side 1-0 down to Barcelona after a wonder strike from a Kiwi (damn kiwis!). The second half saw a much improved side equalise after the man himself, Guignard squared it for Alvaro Cruz's 195th goal for the club. Guignard himself then went on to score a spectacular hattrick to fire Derby to another Champions League Title.

Also on the note of Guignard, that's the 24 year old's 158th, 159th and 160th goals for the club!

Still can't believe this of all matches was my 1000th!

Well, that's even better then! :D

Can you fill us in on your career details?

C.

Long story short, after being initially destroyed by Arsenal I got my foot in the door and never looked back. My side has since gotten one well over Arsenal, beating them into a pulp. Though they and Man City have been the only teams to beat me since Reading some 3-4 years back.

My first chance of winning the title was ended on the last day as Arsenal destroyed their opposition and I failed to win... *****s, but as said above I showed them!

My aim has now switched from trying to become the best. Other than that I'm aiming to win every contential internation competition. I've so far got the World Cup and EURO with England. That England side's attack was second to non, very un-English. I'm currently waiting for the position in one of the following Countries to open up so I can get one with my attempt: Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, Brazil or Argentina.

One big problem I've found with this game though is that in a long term game the AI sometimes lose their competativeness, though that's what I said last time and Reading came to rock my World! The counter issue here is that if they're too good then it can become unplayable for many...

Oh well...

Archived