Manager stats

Why do we as the managers only have (is it six) stats, ie Hands on Approach, Finacial control etc... wouldn't it be good to see a proper coaching screen, i'd certainly like to see a more in depth screen about myself, ie what my motivation is like, my tactical knowledge not just "prefers 442!" i would also like to see some other bits and pieces like they are for a players screen but with my coaching stats. Starting on a set amount and working your way up...

Any thoughts?

Like "Tends to give up after finishing lower than 6th on the table."

I kid. Yeah, it would be good but Its low on the list. I would prefer to have a game where everything works (points at Best 11 module having a player with 1 only appearance in the all time 11)

Like "Tends to give up after finishing lower than 6th on the table."

Wow, it would be nice to finish that high.... anyway yeah low on on the list is fair enough but i'm assuming that if it's low on the agender it's something that wouldn't take that long to create? It's one of my pet hates with the game (there aren't many) but i would like to see MY page made better after all i'm the important one (not special one just yet, as i manage watford!!!)

This has been raised many times before and it's something I hope they put in to the next game. Hopefully including other things like favored personnel and maybe a optional player history section that will show what clubs you played at before you started management. This could add a better element to new items/press conferences, ie "Mr Barry has been appointed the new manager of Liverpool, already a fans favourite from his playing days with the club, it is now his time to show whether he can take the step up to management".

Archived