League Table Question

I installed Cm 03/04 and had a mess on that bringing back good memorys.

Anyway on Cm03/04 the League table is Combined on default or you could change to overall ..etc.

I like it on combined and remeber how good it looked you can see more clearly how good teams are at home/away goals scored etc.

So i changed it to combined on Fm 09 and it looks better already, But whenever i leave the League table screen then go back on it, It keeps changing back to overall? I have to keep chaning it to combined but it keeps changing its self back to overall?

Anyone no how to keep the league table Combined all time? Remember on previous versions you just changed to Combined and it stayed on that all time untill you changed it to Overall/home record or away record yourself.

Edit: Here is a screenie of how i want the league table to look, When i click combined

76324033.png

Which is fine, But when ever i click away from the League table screen then back on to the league table it has changed back to overall on its own? Does this everytime i go off the league table then back on it. Anyone know how to keep it on combined without having to change it to combined everytime i go on the league table?

53951487.png

Archived