Man Utd crucified (Player names showing)

n my 3rd Season with West Ham, nope its not me beating them but Liverpool.

First season Man Utd romped the league. 2nd Season they finished midtable and this season it has totally gone t!ts up. They havent sold anyone and Fergie is still the boss but this score is something I have never seen. Am playing with 9.1.0 so dont know if Man Utd generally go downhill on this version.

Fergie says he can control Torres

torrescontrol.jpg

Yep it really worked

Even Rio thought he would get in on the act

liverpoolscore.jpg

Its a nice goal difference to have after 4 games

liverpoolleague.jpg

I know this aint much and maybe its happened before but just shocked me when I see it, had to laugh.

I dont know what you have done to the game, ie edited etc, but there is no way that Liverpool would beat ManU 11-0. Screenies for the team that ManU put out.

Should have guessed. In 10 years or so nothing changes on the SI forums.

Done nothing to Man Utd, Liverpool or any other team for that matter

Will sort them out as game is on other machine and that is now off for the night.

Should have guessed. In 10 years or so nothing changes on the SI forums.

Done nothing to Man Utd, Liverpool or any other team for that matter

Will sort them out as game is on other machine and that is now off for the night.

If you have been on these sites for 10years, then you will know that linkage is required on all doubtful subjects, not a chance that Liverpool beat them 11-0 with no human interference. And until I have evidence to the contrary I will continue to doubt you.

Although playing on 910 might have something to do with it, but I played 910 and didn't notice any unbelievable scores.

Team Lineup, Tactics required

If you have been on these sites for 10years, then you will know that linkage is required on all doubtful subjects, not a chance that Liverpool beat them 11-0 with no human interference. And until I have evidence to the contrary I will continue to doubt you.

Although playing on 910 might have something to do with it, but I played 910 and didn't notice any unbelievable scores.

Agreed - incredible claims require incredible evidence.

Or something to that effect.

In fairness, how is he supposed to prove that he didn't use a cheat program? Just give him the benefit of the doubt, it's not like it affects any of you.

He could show us the lineups, which would get rid of some doubt.

There is no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt if, well, said claim is doubtful.

WAS on these sites approx 10 years ago, got fed up with not being able to criticise the game not because of SI or anyone but due to the little boys that thought CM was all there was to life....had many offers to "do me in"....that guy never did show up at Liverpool St.

Anyway, you can doubt all you like mate really makes no difference to me, i have a screenie of the lineup which i will stick up but i really cant be bothered to stick loads of pics up as next it will be individual screen shots of the players attributes or end up having to courier my PC over to you to double check there is nothing on it. Tell you what, if you ever come over here and are in my neck of the woods you are more than welcome to pop round and have a beer......unless your under 18 and i will get some lemonade in.

And nope not used FMRTE (which i just did a search for as when you state destroy team I thought thats what it did).

On another note why the hell would I make Man Utd crap so my competition whip them?

Knew it was probably a mistake coming back to the CM boards.

WAS on these sites approx 10 years ago, got fed up with not being able to criticise the game not because of SI or anyone but due to the little boys that thought CM was all there was to life....had many offers to "do me in"....that guy never did show up at Liverpool St.

Anyway, you can doubt all you like mate really makes no difference to me, i have a screenie of the lineup which i will stick up but i really cant be bothered to stick loads of pics up as next it will be individual screen shots of the players attributes or end up having to courier my PC over to you to double check there is nothing on it. Tell you what, if you ever come over here and are in my neck of the woods you are more than welcome to pop round and have a beer......unless your under 18 and i will get some lemonade in.

And nope not used FMRTE (which i just did a search for as when you state destroy team I thought thats what it did).

On another note why the hell would I make Man Utd crap so my competition whip them?

Knew it was probably a mistake coming back to the CM boards.

If I put up a screenshot of me thrashing Barcelona 100-0 with van der Sar scoring all 100 goals, would you believe me if I said, "I didn't cheat?"

Some people, understandably, do not believe that it is possible for Liverpool to beat Manchester United 11-0 without cheating (and if you cannot see why it is surprising, you would never have made this thread in the first place) - they can ask for more evidence - or be understandably doubtful.

I've heard about this being a bug... few people have mentioned teams kicking seven shades out of the other team and its been because the other team didn't play any players. They just put a screen shot of the team line up and there was no players on the pitch for the goal replays either.

As for the whole proof or lies thing... yeah its always nice to see proof, but there are more important things in life, its a game and even if he did edit the match its not cheating.. its not done him any favors so why bother?... honestly :(

I've heard about this being a bug... few people have mentioned teams kicking seven shades out of the other team and its been because the other team didn't play any players. They just put a screen shot of the team line up and there was no players on the pitch for the goal replays either.

As for the whole proof or lies thing... yeah its always nice to see proof, but there are more important things in life, its a game and even if he did edit the match its not cheating.. its not done him any favors so why bother?... honestly :(

How did Rio score an own goal then, out of curiousity?

If I put up a screenshot of me thrashing Barcelona 100-0 with van der Sar scoring all 100 goals, would you believe me if I said, "I didn't cheat?"

Some people, understandably, do not believe that it is possible for Liverpool to beat Manchester United 11-0 without cheating (and if you cannot see why it is surprising, you would never have made this thread in the first place) - they can ask for more evidence - or be understandably doubtful.

Yeah mate I understand perfectly what you are saying, basically your saying i am that much of an idiot cos cheated then I stuck up this thread about a freak score thinking that no-one would doubt it. Obviously cos no-one else has seen this happen in a game with absolutely no bugs it cant happen.

Look mate tell you what get a mod to close, delete whatever. If anone wants the other shots they can pm me for them.

R dizzle's point is very relevant. As soon as someone spots a result like this and it's not even a game his team is involved in they post it and then immediately people decide they've cheated to get the result like it.

It's not bothering anyone so why do people have a go at these people??? FWIW I'm a Utd fan and found the result quite funny actually.

ok all it says in sometime there is no players on the pitch so in theory should b more than 10 nill

And if there are no United players on the pitch, then how could Rio Ferdinand score an own goal?

how do you kno whe wasnt on the pitch

you have no proof like you have no proof he was

so lets just take it that it was 11-0 and move on

Blimey, and you're supposed to be 17 this year!

I don't- I was saying that to disprove the other guy!

How did Rio score an own goal then, out of curiousity?

Don't ask me, its not my game. I'm just saying that i've read people saying that there has been a few issues that have resulted in high scoring but one sided games. Perhaps they only played Rio in goal?... sounds stupid I know but we shouldn't be calling BS on the guy. Ask for screen shots out of curiosity of what went on but don't start a witch hunt.

Did the OP actually say no united players where on the pitch ? how as this assumption happened ?

and it's a shame when a thread like this turns sour,after all the guy was only posting a pic of something unusual that happened in his game.

Did the OP actually say no united players where on the pitch ? how as this assumption happened ?

and it's a shame when a thread like this turns sour,after all the guy was only posting a pic of something unusual that happened in his game.

It was a guess as to what might have caused this.

I haven't ruled out that this is possible, but it seems unlikely. I'm not calling the guy a liar- I haven't even given my opinion on the events- I was just pointing out a flaw in R-dizzle's plan.

@ Sudge249

You seem suprised people have questioned your integrity, but the simple matter is many threads like this one pop-up and its not rare for them to be discovered as fakes/edited. People will always be sceptical, especially as you've been on the boards for three months and haven't had a chance to build up enough of a reputation for people to not start asking questions. Its human nature, don't take it personally.

Cheers for all the posts guys, negative and positive.

After sitting down to a coffee I had a think about what the doubters said and yep fair enough i could imagine being called a cheat if it was my West Ham that whipped Man Utd 11-0 but it wasnt my team it was a team still managed by Rafa (nope am not a Scouser either, East London through and through so believe me i dont wanna help Liverpool).

Anyway whats done is done, it happened, as a couple of others said i just thought i would share it - who knows what could happen.........ever remember about what 10 years ago, who would have thought Southampton would put 6 past Man Utd ok maybe wasnt the team they have today but they were still pretty good.

@ Sudge249

You seem suprised people have questioned your integrity, but the simple matter is many threads like this one pop-up and its not rare for them to be discovered as fakes/edited. People will always be sceptical, especially as you've been on the boards for three months and haven't had a chance to build up enough of a reputation for people to not start asking questions. Its human nature, don't take it personally.

Understandable mate but i wasnt asked if anything was edited it was automatically assumed

I dont know what you have done to the game, ie edited etc,
not a chance that Liverpool beat them 11-0 with no human interference. And until I have evidence to the contrary I will continue to doubt you.

Yeah 3 months on here but I wasnt bragging or anything.

smudge put a screen shot of united up and that will prove everything :)

I will do mate, will get a shot of the squad and lineup for that match along with the liverpool lineup.

But tomorrow........gives me time to go to shop tomorrow and buy photoediting stuff and learn how to use it.............damn did i say that outloud :p

n my 3rd Season with West Ham, nope its not me beating them but Liverpool.

First season Man Utd romped the league. 2nd Season they finished midtable and this season it has totally gone t!ts up. They havent sold anyone and Fergie is still the boss but this score is something I have never seen. Am playing with 9.1.0 so dont know if Man Utd generally go downhill on this version.

Fergie says he can control Torres

torrescontrol.jpg

Yep it really worked

Even Rio thought he would get in on the act

liverpoolscore.jpg

Its a nice goal difference to have after 4 games

liverpoolleague.jpg

I know this aint much and maybe its happened before but just shocked me when I see it, had to laugh.

can you repost the match day screenie please

Archived