Comebacks...

my best comeback was UEFA cup first round against Brondby, i was Glentoran and it was my first 2 games in charge, i lost the first leg 2-0 away

the game starts and after 5 minutes they score again so it goes 3-0 on agg and there away goal needing me to score 4 to go through, it stays 1-0 untill the 2nd half...i get a corner and my centre back heads a goal in so 1-1 still need 3 goals and just under 40minutes to go, i manage to grab another goal back so it's now 2-3 on agg with 25minutes to go...

i change formation to 2-3-1-4 with everyone on forward runs once it gets to 75minutes and i manage to nick a goal in the 85th minute, it's all Glentoran now and Brondby have 11 men behind the ball, it gets to the 89th minute and the assistant holds up the board saying 3 minutes when an attack goes wrong Brondby break and score another goal so it's 3-4 and i need to score 2 goals in 3 minutes, another corner i get and up pops my other centre half to score so 4-4 on aggerate in the 92nd of 93 minutes, change formations again to 2-1-2-4 and we stream forward in the last minute my quick winger flashes to the byline and pulls the ball back to my one legged centre forward who strikes the ball into the post it comes rolling out and my centre back is there to prod it home for his second and a 5-4 aggerate win!

i could not belive it, was the greatest match ive ever had on FM

Archived