how to be England manager?

You can't make them appoint you as England manager halfway through a season. The only way would be to either a dd a new manager or start a new game. If you really wanted to you could use FMRTE to edit yourself into the job.

Tony Mowbray is England boss on mine and he is destroying England!! He's been boss for just over 6 years now. He's won the confederations cup but been knocked out of world cup second round twice and didnt even qualify for the euro's! Im just hanging on waiting for him to stand down so i can have a shot, but who know's how much longer he will stay on.

• 5 weeks later...
You can't make them appoint you as England manager halfway through a season. The only way would be to either a dd a new manager or start a new game. If you really wanted to you could use FMRTE to edit yourself into the job.

how do i use FRMTE to edit myself to become england manager?

Tony Mowbray is England boss on mine and he is destroying England!! He's been boss for just over 6 years now. He's won the confederations cup but been knocked out of world cup second round twice and didnt even qualify for the euro's! Im just hanging on waiting for him to stand down so i can have a shot, but who know's how much longer he will stay on.

Bodes well for Celtic then?

Archived