Unhappy or unsettled players

I'm in 2011 and i've worked hard to get the players i want and actually getting them to gel. I have finally got them to forge a strong understand so i really don't want to sell any of my squad to be honest. The problem is a player has become unhappy because he wants to go to liverpool and i negotiated the bid. I really don't want to lose him so how can i make him happy again? I've tried to offer a new contract but he won't have any of it. Thanks

I'm in 2011 and i've worked hard to get the players i want and actually getting them to gel. I have finally got them to forge a strong understand so i really don't want to sell any of my squad to be honest. The problem is a player has become unhappy because he wants to go to liverpool and i negotiated the bid. I really don't want to lose him so how can i make him happy again? I've tried to offer a new contract but he won't have any of it. Thanks

Rather thatn negotiate a higher price, I usually ask for one of their key players (Gerrard, Torres etc) to frighten them off. For me, it doesn't get as much of a negative response from my wantaway player.

Rather thatn negotiate a higher price, I usually ask for one of their key players (Gerrard, Torres etc) to frighten them off. For me, it doesn't get as much of a negative response from my wantaway player.

Thanks i'll try that. All my player says is, he's angry about it so hopefully what you're saying will make things easier.

Archived