Does the game get slower?

Yes it does. As the save file grows bigger, it takes longer for the game to process. It's also more likely that you'll get a corrupt save file the further you get into the game, so it's best to have the incremental autosave option box ticked in preferences, just to be on the safe side.

Yes it does. As the save file grows bigger, it takes longer for the game to process. It's also more likely that you'll get a corrupt save file the further you get into the game, so it's best to have the incremental autosave option box ticked in preferences, just to be on the safe side.

I have NEVER had an error while playing FM before but it happened for the 1st time the other night....I was playing in one of my new saves as Bayern and managed to get them to the Champions League final in the 1st season by beating Inter,Man Utd and Arsenal along the way and faced Real Madrid in the final then i got the memory excess message......I was very ****** as my previous save was when i was in the Knockout stage.....I reloaded and got knocked out in the QF by Valencia.

From now on i am on a save by month to month.

Archived