Attributes - Over Rated

Sorry if this has come up before

Which attribute do you think is most over rated among players and do you think there is too many players achieving 20/20. Because if you ask me thats perfect and how can anyone be perfect at anything

20 doesn't mean perfect. Attributes are relative. 20 means that there are no (or very few) players who are notably better than the player in question.

If you have any specific data issues, post them in the relevant place in the Data forum.

I think there's a topic such as this in the 'Goods Players' forum too.

20 doesn't mean perfect. Attributes are relative. 20 means that there are no (or very few) players who are notably better than the player in question.

rubbish pal your telling me if a stiker has got a finishing of 20 means he is better than most other people but could have other stats of 7?

rubbish pal your telling me if a stiker has got a finishing of 20 means he is better than most other people but could have other stats of 7?

What?

If a player has 20 for finishing, it means there are very few players in the world who have the same natural ability to put the ball into the net. Obviously other stats come into it, so the player may not be very clinical if they lack composure or technique or positioning, but that doesn't mean they don't have a very good finish..

ha whilst reading this I was swaying towards the same opinion as the guy who said that they are to many 20's, just did a search on my game and no player has finishing of 20!!!! and only 5 with 19. I guess the stats aren't as high as I first thought

Obviously the Penalty attribute is the most overrated.

You got alot better chance to score a penalty if the guy have 20 composure and 1 penalties than if he have 20 penalties and 1 composure. Really, the penalty attributes' affect is so marginal it could be completely skipped.

Obviously the Penalty attribute is the most overrated.

You got alot better chance to score a penalty if the guy have 20 composure and 1 penalties than if he have 20 penalties and 1 composure. Really, the penalty attributes' affect is so marginal it could be completely skipped.

Penaltys are worked out the same way as Scoring normal goals. Finishing + Composure + other stats that come into account like creativity n all that with pens its Penaltys + Composure + other things that come into account for penalties.

Nothing is based on the one stat, every single action is calculated in the match engine. Its all to do with the stats, moral, player condition, position playing in, importance of match and weather. There are a few players out there with 16+ in finishing and 16+ in composure, if it was down to the stats we could see then those players would be scoring pretty much 9 shots out of ten but they don't because there are other factors at work.

It may look out of balance but in reality there is more at work.

Archived