Scrolling thorough players

Apologies if this has already been mentioned a million times (it should have been as its blindingly obvious), but for the last decade or so I've been waiting for FM to enable the scroll wheel on the mouse to allow you to run through players profiles without having to click back to the previous window again and again and again.

Searching for transfer targets is such a laborious task because of this, and its such a completely obvious addition I can't for the life of me figure out why it hasn't been added yet.

I could be well be wrong, but if you use those buttons don't they just take you through other players from the same team, rather than being contextual and taking you through whichever list you clicked on that player from (e.g a filtered player search)?.

Regardless, as an occasionally sufferer of RSI I'd really prefer the added ease of just using the middle mouse button. It could be further improved by a little box that could pop up when scrolling showing you a view of the list that you're scrolling through. Would seem to me a very easy way of taking a lot of grind out of the game.

Ahh, I see what you mean muzzico.

Yes, this is something I have longed for (although never mentioned). When you filter out say, all under 19 unattatched players, you would like to be able to scroll through the profile screen of them all, without having to go back to the search filter screen.

icon14.gif

Great idea.

Would be handy thats for sure.

As I've said previously it's not the massive changes that is going to continue to make FM great. All the little things can make a huge difference and I feel make the game worth buying every year

Archived