Tycoons takeovers in smaller leagues

Hello

I just wondered if anyone has come across tycoon takeovers in any other leagues than English, Italian, Spanish, etc.? If so, where, which clubs, and when?

Having played 8 seasons in the Scottish league, no club has had it yet, and my only other long-running savegames are in the English league.

Blodfylla.

I saw plenty in France in an experiement I ran. I've also seen posts on these forums of people having tycoon takeovers in countries like Northern Ireland and Belarus.

I've seen Rangers taken over. Excited that I may get the chance to sign Darren Fletcher (I had a Scots-only rule), I left my job as Celtic manager to take over. On arrival, I was told that I neede to reduce the wage budget, and that there was no money left for transfer :mad:

Fortunately, I was told that using McGeady and McDonald was cheating, so I had to start again :D

So far on my save, clubs in England, Scotland, N.Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Spain and Sweden have had tycoon takeovers...........unfortunately, none of the clubs were mine :( Still waiting...........

So far on my save, clubs in England, Scotland, N.Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Spain and Sweden have had tycoon takeovers...........unfortunately, none of the clubs were mine :( Still waiting...........

10 Years Later.........................................................................

hang in there

None so far :(

But in 08, Rotherham got a bucketful of cash - back to back promotions and finished top half of prem. Had some serious money, spend well over £200mil per year. Dunno what happened afterwards, cos that's when I checked in with 09 :cool:

Archived