Rearranging Fixtures and Complaining about refs?

You used to be able to ask the FA to rearrange a fixture if there were problems with your squad, i.e a lot of injuries etc.

Also you used to be able to complain about the performance of the referee, which always landed you in hot water, you would sometimes get a suspension from the touchline and have to watch the game, you couldnt make any tactical changes.

Why have these two quality features been removed?

The second one is still there but its been added to the press conferences. You sometimes get asked about a certain decision the referee made and depending on the answer you give you may get in trouble.

As for the first one you cant ask for games to be postponed but games in the lower leagues can get canceled for bad weather.

The second one is still there but its been added to the press conferences. You sometimes get asked about a certain decision the referee made and depending on the answer you give you may get in trouble.

As for the first one you cant ask for games to be postponed but games in the lower leagues can get canceled for bad weather.

Games get postpooned for bad weather, i know about that one.

I didnt know about the referee comments being added to the press conference.

But where has the fixture re arrangement option gone? - Your allowed to ask the FA in real life, and they reschedule games for TV coverage on a whim. So i think i should have the option to ask for a rearrangement given that 70% of my first team are still travelling back from Int Duty.

Fixture rearrangement for internationals is now done automatically by the game; at the BSP level, I have the Faroe Islands' starting GK as my starter, and I routinely see matches postponed due to international callups as the BSP fixture list doesn't automatically skip international dates. However, its a bit odd - if, say, the Euro qualifiers are on Sat / Wed, and I have matches on Sat / Tue, the FA reschedules my Sat match but not the Tue match, so we still wind up missing him a couple matches a season.

The bit I would like is to be able to not reschedule - e.g., for the F.A. to ask if I'd like it rescheduled to XYZ date. Then I can look at my schedule, congestion, etc., and decide for myself if I'd rather play without my international star now, or deal with the increased fixture congestion later.

Fixture rearrangement for internationals is now done automatically by the game; at the BSP level, I have the Faroe Islands' starting GK as my starter, and I routinely see matches postponed due to international callups as the BSP fixture list doesn't automatically skip international dates. However, its a bit odd - if, say, the Euro qualifiers are on Sat / Wed, and I have matches on Sat / Tue, the FA reschedules my Sat match but not the Tue match, so we still wind up missing him a couple matches a season.

The bit I would like is to be able to not reschedule - e.g., for the F.A. to ask if I'd like it rescheduled to XYZ date. Then I can look at my schedule, congestion, etc., and decide for myself if I'd rather play without my international star now, or deal with the increased fixture congestion later.

yeah a choice would certainly be nice :)

Hopefully someone at SI will read this, and think we need to implement this feature, or something that will give us more control over when games are played.

The thing about ref complaints is that you no longer get the option to say something every time there's a controversial call. Previous versions had the little comment button with each associated news item. Now, you only get the chance if you get a press confrence and if a reporter asks you about it.

Ask Drogba. You don't have to be in front of a curtain to complain about the refs...

Do you get your games re-arranged because of 1 international in your side? I have a regular Jamaican international and have never had my games moved, just have had to do without him!

Archived