Will you buy Footy Manager 10?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My point is that I have lost the bug for Footy Manager now and the trust in its makers.

Surely if you had any trust in them ever it would remain because you liked the previous games, so you'd know what they have the potential to do? :confused: That's taking the approach of refusing to ever consider a player for inclusion in the team after missing a penalty, even if he scored 40 goals the previous season..

Surely if you had any trust in them ever it would remain because you liked the previous games, so you'd know what they have the potential to do? :confused:

Only as good as your last effort.

If I were to read that they had got rid of press conferences amongst other things that may make a difference.

Only as good as your last effort.

If I were to read that they had got rid of press conferences amongst other things that may make a difference.

Read my edited post. Are you saying then that if say.. Liverpool don't win the League this year there is no possibility they can next year?

I'd be very disappointed if any features were removed; improvements are the way forward, and limiting your options isn't one.

I think you are in the minority mate.

I very much doubt it. Don't judge your opinions on what you read on here alone. The majority of whinging and complaining is by the minority. Those who enjoy the game and its features are happy enough keeping quiet and getting on with playing. :cool:

I very much doubt it. Don't judge your opinions on what you read on here alone. The majority of whinging and complaining is by the minority. Those who enjoy the game and its features are happy enough keeping quiet and getting on with playing. :cool:

^^^whs..and yes I most definitely will be buying fm10 on release day:thup:

At this stage with every release I say that I will stick with the current version. I am perfectly sure that by the time I have played the demo of FM10 , I will relent altho I might wait till the first patch is released.

WHY NOT ??

its been the best 'football manager' sim since it was first out .Still is .

I think people just do not play the game properly , expect to win without effort , thought . To some people they would be happy with a game in which you never lose .

Losing is part of the game but I get the impression as soon as people cannot win they come on here crying that FM is Bad .

what you going to do buy champ man ?

have to say its a big ... NO NO i think fm2009 was a real joke

i dont no anyone that will buy this game again

you only have to look at how many of the big name users that are no longer in this fourm

there is going to be a big move to the new CM2009 this year when it comes out in july

fm is dead and because SI just dont lisen .... so good bye fm you have lost the plot

Personally ive enjoyed 09 and probably will buy 10. However, i dont understand people who say they enjoyed 07 and 08 but not 09 and so wont buy 10. That is the same as supporting a team for a season where they win all the time then the moment they lose you want nothing to do with them.

have to say its a big ... NO NO i think fm2009 was a real joke

i dont no anyone that will buy this game again

you only have to look at how many of the big name users that are no longer in this fourm

there is going to be a big move to the new CM2009 this year when it comes out in july

fm is dead and because SI just dont lisen .... so good bye fm you have lost the plot

.. lol.

:D 101010

If I don't I'll be either

1. Dead

2. Broke

3.Mental Asylum/Hospital

I got demo for 09 and loved it but i'm going to wait for fm10

I'm evan Buying a new laptop for it!!!!

Don't trust my computer anymore

Also when like what month is FM10 OUT??

I probably will, but knowing that SI are unable to release a stable release version of FM I am going to force myself to wait till February when they release the playable version.

I probably will buy it cause face it there isn't anything better football manager wise. However I usually like to look at features and play demo etc before i commit to things. If its not up to standards I might hold off and gauge opinion off the forums on how patches improve it.

I'll try the demo first but i inevitably will pre-order it like i have for the last few unless there is something so bad with the demo that it wont be worth risking. I've thoroughly enjoyed the last few versions so I've no doubt I'll enjoy the next one.

I can never understand why people complain about features that can be turned off.

You only have to take part in one press conference*, which takes about 30 seconds.

*unless you take charge of a club with no Assistant, in which case you'll need to do them until you appoint one.

IMO Instead of FM10 they should look to bring out a data update with the 09/10 squads after the Summer Transfer Window (also if possible change the start date of the season as well to fit in with the 09/10 squads) and fix some of the current problems\bugs.

This gives SI a year out to fix any new bugs (and some of current bugs, plus the same ones that have been in previous versions and are still there) as well as to extensively test any new features before the game hits the shelf. I think SI really start need to realise that the game is still far from perfect and if CM 2009 lives up to the hype, SI could lose out.

Yes... hell yes..

Its the most adictive game I own, its lasted me months of enjoyment win lose or draw.. Sure it has a few bugs but what game doesn't these days? It has an amazing set of staff on hand to help if you get stuck or need advice and a good community who are always working on aps for the game such as skins and face packs. Its all good.

I'll get it without a second thought, even if the demo doesn't impress me like 09's demo did.

for sure. what else out there can i play? if there is another manager game which could offer anywhere near the experience FM can give me, i wouldnt mind having a go. but as it is, despite the few flaws, FM is still the only football management game out there

Every year, I think how disappointing the latest version was. Then by the time the next version comes out, I whine about that one, and I suddenly like the old one.

So yeah, I'll buy FM10, because I'll like it eventually. :)

Archived