Club Legend - Finally!

legendj.jpg

After alot of game time and a few season with Nantwich Town I made it onto the legends of the club when we clinched promotion to the prem. I think this is because the club have never had a legend before and didnt have any favoured staff or players until I joined. This game has taken alot of game time over the past few weeks so I am glad to get a little reward for this. Just waiting for the claims from people that I cheated to come flooding in lol.

Congratulations

I am Bognor Regis in my 5th season now and currently in League 1, I am on the Favoured personnel list.

Also is your job security at Untouchable now? I seem to get to the high end of Very secure (81%) i think but cant seem to get that last bit of confidence

Congratulations

I am Bognor Regis in my 5th season now and currently in League 1, I am on the Favoured personnel list.

Also is your job security at Untouchable now? I seem to get to the high end of Very secure (81%) i think but cant seem to get that last bit of confidence

No its not, it was when I was top of the championship but when I started my prem campaign it went down when I got the expectations. I got onto favoured personel at league 1 level aswell I think then missed icons and went straight to legend.

I won EVERYTHING there is to win consecutively for 11 years with an already established prem club. EVERYTHING every season for 11 years. Before i stopped playing through sheer boredom i never managed to make it to Legend status. I was THE most successful manager ever. How hard can it be?

Pretty crap really.......... :(

Acidburn - but if you leave the club, will that Legend status get removed ? It shouldn't. But good stuff anyway. I managed to get Legend status at Liverpool after 7 league titles, 7 champions Leagues, 6 league cups & 7 fa cups

congrats to you,

I have been at Man Utd for 7 seasons now and won:

6 Prem titles

4 Euro champions cups

4 FA cups

5 League cups

2 Euro super cups

3 Club world championships

I am not a legend or even an icon yet :confused:

I did it at end of the second season managed to get on to legend for taking Team bath up as champions 2 year in a row.

I believe it is also down to the profit you make as well as performance. I think its easier with teams with a really poor rep and you do do something amazing there because Team Bath had no success at all before I turned up.

My name has disapeared now after I left the club 3rd season which is a bit gutting :(

I have been at Leicester for 34 years and won:

4 Premier Leagues (including 3 in a row, and consistently finishing in the top 3)

1 Championship

3 FA Cups

3 League Cups

6 Community Sheilds

1 Champions League (and then the Super Cup and World Club Championship)

and I'm not even on the favoured personnel! several of my players are, even one who was only there for one season! although none of them have become icons or legends

Incidentally has anyone ever got any players to become icons or legends? I'm hoping this one guy I signed (for a ridiculous £4k) when I was in League 1 is going to become one. When I signed him he scored about 80 goals in his first 3 seasons (favoured personnel after just 1 season) to guide us to consecutive promotions to the Premier League, where he almost won the golden boot with 18 goals. Since then he's won literally every single trophy imaginable, including helping England to World Cup glory with an extra time winner against Portugal (he wouldn't have got in the England team usually, but since I became their manager I decided to call him up). However now he's 33 so time's running out.

I also managed Sunderland until 2021 and won

5 Prem Titles in a row

4 FA Cups

5 League Cups

4 Champions League titles

6 Community Shields

4 Euro Supercups

I was still not on the favoured personel let alone the icon or legend.

Out of curiosity, could you save and then resign to see if you are taken off it? From my understanding, the "legend" part refers to those people who have have the "permanent" option ticked in the editor.

I saved and then resigned and was removed from the legends list, which is a bit weird I think.

Does becoming a legend depend on what team you manage. For exmpale, if you manage a lower league team and get 3 promotions in as many years, are you more likely to become a legend than if you won the EPL 3 times in 3 years with a big team?

Does becoming a legend depend on what team you manage. For exmpale, if you manage a lower league team and get 3 promotions in as many years, are you more likely to become a legend than if you won the EPL 3 times in 3 years with a big team?

Bingo

I think also if you take over a team with no history you know a real Minnow I think because of the following.

Team Bath I took over have an obscure reputation then I made them have a bigger reputattion you can check this in Board Confidence/general info.

So because I had improved their stature they made me a god lol

Archived