Mass Production Line?

I was just skimming through the future transfer screen and noticed a strange phenomenon. Going into the screen of S. Korean club Gwangju I noticed that virtually their whole squad is being flogged. Checking their transfer history, I noted that exactly one year before they sold a whole squad. Can we rationalize this, or is it a bug? I should add that I don’t have the Korean league loaded or have anything to do with it in my savegame. This is in DEC 09 (soory, don't how to do screenie).

I also had a peep at AC Milan's squad. 98 players :eek:, including 19 goalkeepers (only 1 is a regen) and 15 strikers (again, 1 regen). I've seen the same with Brazilian squads too, but I have 'retain players' from Brazil without loading the league; I have loaded Italy however. I have leagues from 7 nations selected and a medium database. I also loaded Gillsmin’s ‘retain players’ edt file which ensures regens from just about all the countries whether loaded or not.

they are an army club. "Sangmu's playing staff is made up of young Korean professional footballers serving their two year military duty. Fifteen players join up at the start of every season and spend two years with the side before returning to their previous professional club. Sangmu are not allowed to sign any foreign players because of their military status." thats what wiki says

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Sangmu_Phoenix

Archived