damed if you do damed if you dont

i think there are way to many freak goals on this game, keeping clean sheets, creating a team based on a good firm defensive structure is a no go.. even the top teams in the prem seem to let goals in for fun.. playing defensive just invites preasure on and you lose, going attacking means you lose in a high scoring game, results are predictable..

the Ai teams just go all out attack andf score at will any time they switch to it, why is it an Ai managed team are bottom of league, cant win or score to save there life, they play us and suddenyl they turen into world class finishers when they deside they are gonna go all out attack.

if you go by the match odds it just lures you into false pretences, just because a team is having a bad run it makes you favorutes when you know there team is much better, the fact is they are doing bad becasue there current manager is set up t use rubbish tactics and the match engine doesn't like them,

I mean since the lates patch, Liverpool are crap now, because Benitez has had that 4-2-3-1 formation made his favorute, the match engine just doesn't support it so Liverpool do badly..

in real life 2+2=4. on here 2+2 can end up beeing 5 it seems, nothing seems logic..

i know im ranting on here late at night, tired and anoyed with how thing's are going.. but why is it perfectly good players and a good tactic or set of tactics just seem so random? 1 match im world class the next im rubbish. there isnt any clear indication to find out why or how to fix it, the assistants feed back is complete rubbish, basicly tells you to close down or tackle hard every player on the pitch or show them onto wrong foot,

i use tight marking and my players are like 15 yards away from the nearest player whats that al about? tight means tight, why stand 15 yards off people,

I would disagree. I built a Rangers team based off a rock solid defense. I only conceded 11 goals in the SPL, 13 the next and only 1 so far. I conceded 7 goals in the champions league group stages 2 years running.

I find defenders with a high work rate work best for me. But it's all about finding the right players that suit your team and tactic.

Hmm... I always seem to concede late in games 75mins onwards. Is it my tactics but it keeps me on my seat till the game is over and the team talks screen comes up because I always concede one so late... Happens most games, I never win 1-0 always get 1-1 results...

Damnit,

ReeNah

I usually have best defence in league, year after year.This season i conceded 10 in 25 matches so far and my defensive players are rather average and young (none is over 20 y/o).

It did require some tweaking and testing, though.

As for Liverpool, in my game they won EPL and this season are second so far.They do end up underperforming after 8-10 years due playing over aged players, according to some observations posted on this forum.

the Ai teams just go all out attack andf score at will any time they switch to it' date=' why is it an Ai managed team are bottom of league, cant win or score to save there life, they play us and suddenyl they turen into world class finishers when they deside they are gonna go all out attack.

[/quote']

The reason for this is that when they play other AI teams, the other team knows how to defend against the all-out attack, but it seems that you don't.

Archived