£17 million in the red and a pretty bad squad

Managed to get Nantwich Town to the prem we have a ground that holds 1500 people I asked for an expansion but the club said the council wouldnt allow it. Then we won the championship and they decide that the council has let them expand the stadium so they add another 11k of seats trouble is at the time they decided to do this we were £2.6 million in the red and now we are £17 million in debt.

So I cant buy any players unless I get them on free transfers, I have signed a couple of decent but older players at 32 and 33 and a guy who has never lived up to his potential. I have a wicked striker and two decent but inexperienced CMs. With us being so far in debt we will have to make a big profit each month to get out of the red, we are currently ground sharing with Stoke City at the moment.

Is there any chance I can get sacked for the bad finances? Does the debt have any affect on the board accepting a bid for any players? Also I put attempt to avoid relegation as the seasons aim does that mean I might keep my job if I do go down?

Managed to get Nantwich Town to the prem we have a ground that holds 1500 people I asked for an expansion but the club said the council wouldnt allow it. Then we won the championship and they decide that the council has let them expand the stadium so they add another 11k of seats trouble is at the time they decided to do this we were £2.6 million in the red and now we are £17 million in debt.

So I cant buy any players unless I get them on free transfers, I have signed a couple of decent but older players at 32 and 33 and a guy who has never lived up to his potential. I have a wicked striker and two decent but inexperienced CMs. With us being so far in debt we will have to make a big profit each month to get out of the red, we are currently ground sharing with Stoke City at the moment.

Is there any chance I can get sacked for the bad finances? Does the debt have any affect on the board accepting a bid for any players? Also I put attempt to avoid relegation as the seasons aim does that mean I might keep my job if I do go down?

Yes you can be sacked for not handling finances very well. It is part of the board confidence update :thup:

Seems strange as it was the board that decided to spend the money and not me. I might have to try and sell my star man for £20 million at this rate but I think the TV money will make me £1 million a month profit.

I only get 20 percent of the transfers but am worried about the clubs overall debt. We are only spending 100k a week on wages the TV money is £29 million a season in installments so we should make a fair bit of profit each money.

Victor Irineu he can be bought really cheap and has attracted the interest of all the big clubs as some point scored a goal a game in the championship has some great stats.

nice one man

love a nice cheap regen!

He isn't a regen, he was just using a spoiler because player naming isn't a loud on this forum unless stated in the thread title. If you want to know about

Victor Irienu

look in the GPTG forum :thup:

Because people dont want to know player names in this forum as they want to find the good players their selves.

Just type his name in he had moved to several clubs before I bought him. If his name didnt come up then he isnt in your game I'm afraid.

Archived