Regen Prank Names Thread

I'm Northern Irish and not many people have my christian name, but in CM97/98 I created a super Northern Ireland team of me, my mates and a few Brazilians whose nationality I changed. This brought up a number of very strange regens including the wonderful defensive midfielder "Simon-John Roberto Carlos", and the lightning quick striker "Bebeto McPolin".

Originally posted by Nomis07:

I'm Northern Irish and not many people have my christian name, but in CM97/98 I created a super Northern Ireland team of me, my mates and a few Brazilians whose nationality I changed. This brought up a number of very strange regens including the wonderful defensive midfielder "Simon-John Roberto Carlos", and the lightning quick striker "Bebeto McPolin".

wow this made my day icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Not a regen and not a prank, but Arsenal have a real Tom Cruise in their youth squad.

I saw him on 07 and thought he was a regen, so I posted him icon_frown.gif

I had a CB called Enrique Fernandez Fernandez.

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

Noche is the name

its a really good skin, reaaranged the menus too. also there is an option to put it in full screen mode when playing matches, looks waaayy better.

btw that was for box if anyone was wondering. not a player called noche.

supporters spokesman: phil mitchell. no joke. mehhmba i told you!

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

you wouldnt even play that guy in league 1. is he not a regen he has a photo.

I think this is an edited player as it looks like a real photo and not a regen photo.

Anyway, man utd must be crap in 2032 to have him as a regular on the wing - look at his average rating, it is aweful.

Noppol is a regen. im playing in the italian league, not in the premier league. but he always pops up and i notice the really long surname.

Have no idea why he is captain, though England haven't won anything for a while.

And Champions league is either me (juventus), Chelsea or Madrid

Originally posted by Mojby:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

I think this is an edited player as it looks like a real photo and not a regen photo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is FM 2007.

Originally posted by Frame:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mojby:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

I think this is an edited player as it looks like a real photo and not a regen photo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is FM 2007. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is correct icon_smile.gif

Archived