Do you trust them?

Ok this is a ass man question and here's why.....

I dont know what everyone else does but whenever i start a new game weather it's prem club or a lower league one i do this..

Upon looking at the players available to me i get individual coach reports on every member of my squad now they range from quality,good,decent etc but i do always get some with the saying " thinks you should off-load this player as soon as possible" now the thing is after looking at them myself i tend to agree with there recommendation so i guess i'm wondering do any of you out there do this and as the title says do you trust them (on reports)

Cheers for looking

I do tend to trust Mr. Ass Man, especially if I'm at a club I'm unfamilier with. But if managing Man U (for example) and Mike Phelps tells me to offload John o' Shea, I wouldn't do it (as I know how useful the player is in rl.) In that case, Ass Man can go suck on a lemon.

Ok this is a ass man question and here's why.....

I dont know what everyone else does but whenever i start a new game weather it's prem club or a lower league one i do this..

Upon looking at the players available to me i get individual coach reports on every member of my squad now they range from quality,good,decent etc but i do always get some with the saying " thinks you should off-load this player as soon as possible" now the thing is after looking at them myself i tend to agree with there recommendation so i guess i'm wondering do any of you out there do this and as the title says do you trust them (on reports)

Cheers for looking

I tend to use my own opinions on players but if you have an ass man with good stats then he should be trusted :thup:

I always trust them to!

Question:

I can only see their stats right but can the ass man or any scout see their hidden attributes like PA and CA? This would mean trusting them is the key!

Cheers,

ReeNah

Make sure his judgment of current and potential ability are decent. If my ass man has a low judging CA/PA (especially in the lower leagues), I generally don't take his advice too often. But with an assistant manager of 15 or 16+ in both CA and PA, I always take his word.

I spent *cough* £25 mil *cough* on one of my assistant's suggestions. He had a terrible first season, but now's he challenging to be one of my best players. Sadly for him of the best players of all time (in the game) is also playing in my midfield.

I always trust them to!

Question:

I can only see their stats right but can the ass man or any scout see their hidden attributes like PA and CA? This would mean trusting them is the key!

Cheers,

ReeNah

CA is useless to know. It's the rough total of their attributes, with some attributes more important than others.

PA, yes, scouts and ass men can "see" it, although accuracy will vary depending on their JPP attribute.

As i said in my original post i do tend to trust my ass man as i enjoy the challenge of leading a bsn/s team up the tables, but as you are aware the players at bognor and co are not the best known players so i have to really take his word on most of them as i simply dont know them

Cheers SCIAG! Why is CA useless? I must have the wrong idea then... I thought for players such as Torres even though the stats arent perfect his CA was really high or something therefore a better player then other strikers?

Hmmm,

ReeNah

CA isn't used in the ME. As I said, it's sort of a sum of attributes. I can't recall what Torres' attributes are, but with a lot of high attributes, he'll perform well.

CA limits a player's attributes and helps with the growth model. It also helps the researchers compare players.

Torres is in the top four strikers in terms of CA, so he is better than most others (in terms of attributes). Those he is on a rough par with are Ibra, Eto'o, and Villa

Archived