FM Daily Routine

Does any one here have a routine which they seem to get into? Do you find that you have to get a FM fix at the start of the day? or do you find you visit these forums to get a fix?

i ask because i only got BBand yesterday and im hooked to these forums again as much as the game!! lol

So are you all the same?

I don't have a routine in sleeping, eating or anything so FM is just another thing that pops up at random times :D

Also how have you survived without proper internet until now, you must be living in a cave.

My daily routine is, when at lunch-break at work, I visit the forums. After dinner at home, I go play a few games around 8 o'clock. Works perfectly for me ;)

I dip in and out of the forums during work. I usually start playing at around 7 in the evening after dinner. I play until around 11 before reminding myself that i have work the next morning.

The weekends are no holds barred and i play when ever i can.

Sadly I go out the way so I can play FM! My G.F just doesnt understand. I usually play it for about 30mins after work just before Dinner. Then I usually get on Fm again about 9ish til about 11-12 before I force myself to go to bed.

My mate is the same. If he's not on Steam after half 9 we txt each other to check we are ok!

I dont really have it during the week but at weekends i do. Saturday is get up get ready for going to West Ham then come home and then play it whereas Sunday is a lazy day and i play FM for most of the day whilst watching the sunday live footy on sky.

As I'm living alone during on weekdays, I usually play 2 or 3 games in the morning (FM featured by my cup of tea). When I have time, I play in the evenings, but not always FM, as I get easily frustrated and I want to save my day.

I hardly ever play during the weekend, then my GF returns home and I tell you, there is still a nice life apart from FM.

I dont play FM much anymore, I myself have discovered the pleasure of FML, although I am having an FM craving right now, but unfortunately my laptop has discombobulated, so I am resigned to visiting the library to catch up on the going ons within the forums.

My routine used to be:

Wake up, forum check, work, come home, forum check, FML, regularly alt tabbing between forums and FML, then after 11pm i would probably load up my FM08 save.

How I miss my routine:(

wake up at 10

lift weights

check the forums

lunch at 1pm

play fm till about 3pm

go for walk or a run

shower or bath at about 5pm

then play a couple of hours in the evening :D

i must say with the shortness of the division that i play its easy to get through a league in about 3 days

where as playing as man u with all the different competions and that used to take me about a week :D

I'd say I'm as much hooked to the forums as I am to the game. This is probably because of my love for the challenges here - nothing better than hearing and sharing your stories along the same journey :)

Am getting addicted to this game but with family my time is limited. Mainly a couple of evenings a week and bit at weekend if time allows.

Wish I was at school now. Use to spend alot of time when I was at school playing the original Football Manager but obviously that was nowhere near as involved or needed as much time spent on it as this one does.

Monday to Friday - On the forums at work, mostly just reading but occasionally posting. Home for about 6pm fire up FM09 and log into the forums. Play FM until about midnight then bed.

Saturday - Wake up at about 9.30am, turn on Soccer AM, turn on the computer and log into the forums along with BBC Football page and Ladbrokes site so I can do my coupon and also fire up FM. PLay FM on and off all day while watching Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday and having a few beers. Depending on whether I go out or not I will play FM until about 3am while watching a couple of movies with my girlfriend.

Sunday - Wake up at about 11am, fire up my computer and load up FM and log into the forums along with checking my fantasy football team. Then watch all the days football (SUPER SUNDAY!) until about 6pm then go shopping with my girlfriend to stock up on food for the week. Then when I get home it's FM up until midnight again.

My life revolves alot around football as you can see :p

Monday to Friday - On the forums at work, mostly just reading but occasionally posting. Home for about 6pm fire up FM09 and log into the forums. Play FM until about midnight then bed.

Saturday - Wake up at about 9.30am, turn on Soccer AM, turn on the computer and log into the forums along with BBC Football page and Ladbrokes site so I can do my coupon and also fire up FM. PLay FM on and off all day while watching Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday and having a few beers. Depending on whether I go out or not I will play FM until about 3am while watching a couple of movies with my girlfriend.

Sunday - Wake up at about 11am, fire up my computer and load up FM and log into the forums along with checking my fantasy football team. Then watch all the days football (SUPER SUNDAY!) until about 6pm then go shopping with my girlfriend to stock up on food for the week. Then when I get home it's FM up until midnight again.

arrgghhhh those were the days

I dip in and out of the forums during work. I usually start playing at around 7 in the evening after dinner. I play until around 11 before reminding myself that i have work the next morning.

The weekends are no holds barred and i play when ever i can.

That's pretty much my routine as well, plus or minus a few hours here and there, and a few beers on weekends.

I'm suffering from a slipped disc at the moment, so for last month or so, my routine has been wake up around 7.30am, struggle into a chair to turn FM on, then play constantly until about 2am. I have a timer set for every 20 minutes to tell me to stand up and walk to the other side of the room and back again to stop my back locking up. I've not played this much FM since I was at school!

• 1 month later...

Er, so why are you golfpunk? You don't drive that car, do you??? :D

Er, so why are you golfpunk? You don't drive that car, do you??? :D

Haha, no I don't drive a bloody Golf. I did play alot of golf when I lived back in Elgin (NE Scotland) but since I've been through in Aberdeen I haven't really got back into it :(

Archived