compensation- 1 minor thing that maybe needs fixing

ok first post, so here goes. IRL the compensation for a player under 24 when he moves on free transfer is negotiated by the 2 clubs, wheras in FM the computer sets the compensation before. I think in future versions it should be negotiated or if the teams can't negotiate then a tribunal should decide, like IRL. what do you guys think?

Incorrect - look up the case of a player called Dean Sinclair who moved from Barnet to Charlton this year as proof that clubs do reach agreement sometimes.

I am not denying that clubs reach agreements. I am just saying its not the manager's job to work out a fee for the player in that instance.

Originally posted by ralphieconq:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Incorrect - look up the case of a player called Dean Sinclair who moved from Barnet to Charlton this year as proof that clubs do reach agreement sometimes.

I am not denying that clubs reach agreements. I am just saying its not the manager's job to work out a fee for the player in that instance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many managers do the negotiations when buying players?

Some people forget that this is a game. It's suposed to be fun. You guys are always wanting realism and that's why the game is becoming less and less fun every year. Realism yes but fun first.

How many managers do the negotiations when buying players?

Some people forget that this is a game. It's suposed to be fun. You guys are always wanting realism and that's why the game is becoming less and less fun every year. Realism yes but fun first.

I agree but are you saying working out compensation is fun?

No. I just want to do more things in the game. But everyone keeps saying it's not done in real life but don't realise that managers don't do many things that we can do in the game.

Altough SI could implement better features than compensation.

Archived