Idea: Team Shortlist

This would be a good feature imo. I'm enjoying my current save immensely and have worked my way up from the bottom of Iceland to European and World Champions with Real Madrid. However, I want to return to my first club at some point but due to them being small I never hear any news from them and as a result don't know when the job becomes vacant. I cba to check the jobs screen every week so my return might never happen. A feature such as this would change that.

Agreed; I've suggested this in a slightly different form in some of the "I hate the new News" threads.

What I'd like to see is control over what things arrive in my News box by default. Allow me to sign up for news by

- Competition

- Team

So, for a manager who does not like to receive much News, maybe he leaves it set on news that involves his team and league - York City and Blue Square Premier, for example.

However, if I've had a long career, managing Lancaster, York City, and Sheffield United, it might be very fun to sign up for news that included the following:

- Lancaster

- York City

- Sheffield United

- English Premier League

- F.A. Cup

- Champions League

- England

- World Cup

- World Cup Qualifiers (European)

- European Championship

- European Championship Qualifiers

Would be a good idea, and I think it would be fairly easy to implement.

The "Game Detail" (I think that's what it's called) tab already has options for what news you want to receive, but it only stops at the leagues. Wouldn't be too hard, I think, to make it so it goes one step lower to the specific clubs.

I think this would be good, I would really only use it for my 'useful' feeder clubs, eg. The ones you try to get to the prem. That way you can monitor how they are going and see what players you sent to them are going.

Archived