Fans Spokesperson

You probably know this already, (lol, I'm a bit slow sometimes ;) ) but I just discovered something I'm very pleased with. :)

One thing that always bugged me, was having the randomly generated names of your Club's Fans Spokesperson. I always wanted to have the name of one of our real-life Fans spokesmen, but never found a way to edit it.

Lol, as I say, most are probably already aware of it, but just on the offchance that there are others like me who were in the dark.....

you can click on the name of your Spokesperson in the confidence section, and view his profile, just as you can with a player. You may then give him a "nickname" in the same way you can for a player (miscellaneous -> set nickname) and call him whatever you like. :)

Just thought I'd pass that on in case it is useful to anyone. :)

I also would like the spokesperson to have a regen face, also do they get replaced in the game??

Do they not already have regen faces? They did last year anyway. I'm not sure whether they get replaced but i'd guess that they do once they get old.

BRILLIANT! Just put my wife's name in (She's a football nut), used FMRTE to edit her DoB and nationality, and put her pic in - she'll be more delighted than if I brought her a bunch of roses. Cheers dude!!

Where do you guys get your girlfriends? Mine won't talk to me for a week if I even mention the work "football" in passing...

Where do you guys get your girlfriends? Mine won't talk to me for a week if I even mention the work "football" in passing...

Just a wild guess would be that they met in a stadium during NT match or something.

My girlfriend is hardcore football fan, attends every Estonian NT home game, collects football scarves etc. Nevertheless she dislikes FM, don't really know why, because she plays hattrick.org (browser-based football manager community game).

The bad news is FMRTE doesn't have fans' spokesmen. Ah well, she's still delighted being a 45-year old English bloke.

Wrong Drak, my wife's Cambodian. We don't have any local football worth watching here. She started being the long-suffering football and FM widow with a resigned 'I'll dutifully sit up all night and watch his silly footie on the telly and little laptop game'. Then she got the bug. She drags me off to the sports bars to watch weekend action on giant screens. If someone scores while I'm off having a pee I can hear her screaming and return to a crowd of bemused faces staring at her. She swoons over Torres (fair enough) and Nasri (what? I ain't responsible!) Every night she tells me, "You've worked hard today dear, you play your game while I bring you iced tea". I know, I know, lucky b*!

I've done this before lol.

I sometimes change the nicknames of my hot prospects too, put a little * next to their name especially if i have a large youth team as its easy to forget who you snapped up on the cheap because they had some potential. Give them a check once a month to see how they do lol.

I always nickname my scouts and add their judging ability and potential so I can know what they are without having to keep clicking on their profile (So Smith becomes Smith 16/17).

You have to check every so often as their attributes tend to change over time, but never really that drastically.

Archived