Is that enough money?

It's 2019/2020 and am paid £1,000,000 p/w. When they 1st offered me a new contract (my 2nd at the club) I bargined with them for a higher year deal and far more money, the owners accepted and its gone further up each time.

I signed this most recent deal start of this season 2019 and its a 5 year deal. Beyond June 2024 I dont know who I will be Managing, wether its just Liverpool or a National side or both, but if I leave Liverpool, it wont be for another club, or if it is it wont be in Europe, maybe in Australia eg - Melbourne Victory

Well being paid more means you're less likely to get the sack but you won't get a lot of offers from other clubs either. And your salary comes out of the club's overall salary budget, meaning there's less to pay your players. So I think it's actually better to accept whatever is offered or maybe slightly less...

Well being paid more means you're less likely to get the sack but you won't get a lot of offers from other clubs either. And your salary comes out of the club's overall salary budget, meaning there's less to pay your players. So I think it's actually better to accept whatever is offered or maybe slightly less...

Actually your manager wages are not included in the clubs salary structure. My clubs salary structure is right now paying 1.042 million pounds a week with my wages being 1 million. I highly doubt it my players wage total is only 42k a week.

Archived