Amount given for winning the league?

I feel a little silly aksing this, but I just won the Mexican Primera league last night but it doesn't seem to indicate how much we actually earned as a 'prize'. I half-expected to see an amount because I did well in the SuperLiga and was awarded $1 Million for that with the squad bonus chiming in at approximately $200,000. The money that we won was added to my Income under the Prize money header in Finances.

When I won the league, my team bonus (the one you pay to your players that you set at the beginning high/medium/low) was $2.5 million! :eek: To put that number into perspective, my Transfer Budget at the beginning of the season was 2.3 milliion. I was eager to see how much we won from the league, but there was nothing listed under prize money. So I paid 2.5 million and took a pretty big loss for the month.

Are attendance & TV rights my only source of income from the league? There is no reward for finishing at the top?

Thanks,

werkz

Always seems to happen in smaller leagues.

When managing Rapid Wien it was only my Champions League campaign that was keeping me afloat. Annoyingly, because of the league's low rep, my players values were also all stupidly low. This meant selling players wasn't worth much.

I should probably clarify:

You know when you win a Tournament, you receive an e-mail saying you were awarded $xxxx.xx? I was sort of expecting to see one for having won the league.

I didn't receive an e-mail stating what I was awarded, so it prompted me to ask where I might find this amount. I was excited to see!

Archived