I just got two pens for the price of one

Zat Knight fouled my player in the box. Gareth Barry steps up to take the penalty (because I forgot to specify someone else), and hits it straight to the keeper. The rebound goes to the other side of the box and then all of a sudden there's another FM whistle and it says something about a foul, and I figure it's my guy fouling, but no... another fulham player just fouled my guy in the box, so now I'm taking a second penalty in the span of 5 in-game seconds. I've never seen this before. It's crazy. They better put this one away though.

Oooo Ribery just scored me an amazing goal. He ran around a defender to the outside, got to the byline, stepped like a foot away from the byline and put it high of the post nearside.

Meh. Kightly can do that for my Wolves team. :p

Also it wasnt just one where he ran up to the goalie and put it nearside. He got past the defense man and then shot it from pretty far. That's cool that kightly does that for you. I was just pleased with it because I didn't think I could sign Ribery but I magically got him, with Bayern paying him an extra 8k per week to sign a lesser contract with my Villa squad in season 1.

Holy hell two goal of the year goals in one game. Now Marquinhos just ran from midfield down the right flank, sped past two defensemen and went around them to the outside, all the way to the keeper standing in front of his net, and put it right by him. Ridiculous.

Zat Knight fouled my player in the box. Gareth Barry steps up to take the penalty (because I forgot to specify someone else), and hits it straight to the keeper. The rebound goes to the other side of the box and then all of a sudden there's another FM whistle and it says something about a foul, and I figure it's my guy fouling, but no... another fulham player just fouled my guy in the box, so now I'm taking a second penalty in the span of 5 in-game seconds. I've never seen this before. It's crazy. They better put this one away though.

I'd have a look at the records thread mate, you can probably claim the record for fastest successive penalties

Archived