Some Newbie Questions

I have been scouting the forum all day so forgive me for missing out on answers to my following questions:

1. If i go on holiday my assistant manager subs in players that i haven't even put on the bench. some of them are from my B-Team and they don't even have a shirt number! Is there something that i can do about it?

2. Are there ways to speed up the FM?

3. How big is the impact of selecting many leagues on the general game speed? To me it seems that the size of the database is a more crucial point and one should rather go with more selected leagues and a small database than vice versa in order to not slow down the game?

Thanks in advance!

1. If you mean that your assistant manager is playing players that you don't want to be played, next time you go on holiday, check the box that says "Use current team selections when possible." That might help some.

2. You can try running fewer leagues and a smaller database. If that doesn't help, then your computer is just probably a little slow.

3. I haven't noticed much of a difference between a large database with fewer leagues and a small database with all leagues. Maybe that's just my computer, I'm not sure.

Thanks for the response, mate!

1. I forgot to mention that i HAVE checked the boxes "use current selection" and "use current tactic"

2. I only picked League 1-3 in my country and still find that the game could advance a bit faster.. maybe I'm just to impatient

Archived