Absence from matchday

You see players absent from training now and again, sometimes because theyve been out the night before or whatever, but this is the first time ive seen a player purposly miss a match because he was out the night before. I only give him a warning because i didnt read it properly and just assumed he was absent from training, if id of realised it was a match the lad would of been fined 2 weeks wages and been given a prolonged rest from games until his attitude changed. Not sure where he went because Crewe's nightlife is pretty poor, bet the traitor went Stoke:D

matchdayabsence1.jpg

matchdayabsence2.jpg

Only a warning? Damn lenient. I'd given him 2 weeks wage fine straight away for that.

As i said, i didnt realise it was for a match day until i saw it again, i thought it was for training and players get pretty upset for being fined two weeks wages for missing training so i just gave him a slap on the wrists. I should pay more attention to my news items...

A regen called Didier Job did this to me, he had been asking for first team and since anderson was injured he WAS going to get a run in the first team, fined two weeks wages and sold to benfica instead. Allowed my 16 year old wonderkid step up. Hes never left since, im so proud of him :p Now the best MC in the game i think, havent actually checked but he is s*** hot :)

Yes, it's been in for a while. I'd imagine for legal issues - you don't want people posting screenshots about how Player X is guaranteed to be at a nightclub every night!

One of my players did this for 2 consecutive nights. Off he went for free and 50% sell-on clause to Milan. Milan then sold him for free, the idiots.

And I'd actually give him a 2 week fine and try and sell him - players like that disrupt the team (professional players may be upset at this idiot) - plus it helps to offload him by upsetting him.

Yes, it's been in for a while. I'd imagine for legal issues - you don't want people posting screenshots about how Player X is guaranteed to be at a nightclub every night!

One of my players did this for 2 consecutive nights. Off he went for free and 50% sell-on clause to Milan. Milan then sold him for free, the idiots.

And I'd actually give him a 2 week fine and try and sell him - players like that disrupt the team (professional players may be upset at this idiot) - plus it helps to offload him by upsetting him.

Id love to get rid of him but ive just wasted £13mill on the joker, i doubt ill even get half of that back and its unlikely anyone will want to sign him due to him only just arriving, why didnt i get a recipt:(

Id love to get rid of him but ive just wasted £13mill on the joker, i doubt ill even get half of that back and its unlikely anyone will want to sign him due to him only just arriving, why didnt i get a recipt:(

Unlucky. :)

Archived