Lower Leagues Too Easy!

Is it just me? Affiliate yourself with a big club, use your loan signings to get a keeper and striker and its difficult to not finish top 5?

I cannot remember a season that I have not finished in at least the playoffs at lower levels and I'm not great at this game, in fact I'm a bit crap!

I'm playing Blyth Spartans in the BSN and I'm desperate to find a feeder club. I tried several times, but the board didn't find a suitable club. (although Blyth is close to Newcastle, where a lot of U19 players are hoping for some competitive football).

I, also, find the lower leagues very difficult and I have got Manchester United as my parent club.

This, for me, is mostly down to me not being able to adjust to the tactical side of the game. I find it difficult to employ tactics based on my own tactical knowledge as the quality of my team is incredibly poor. My footballing knowledge all comes from Premier League football and, when creating a tactic, that is what I employ.

Is it just me? Affiliate yourself with a big club, use your loan signings to get a keeper and striker and its difficult to not finish top 5?

I cannot remember a season that I have not finished in at least the playoffs at lower levels and I'm not great at this game, in fact I'm a bit crap!

Well do what lower league teams are doing IRL, try to get your own youth , sign only players that your scout first .In that matter sign only player that realistically would sign for those leagues.Play friendlies with tteams that team would play IRL.

Stay away from parent clubs , EPL loans, downloaded "supertactics" and "corner bug".

I think you would find LLM then , if not more challenging , at least more fun.And try some other LL like Brasil , Turkey or Sweden.

I dont find the lower leagues particlarly easy either. Hard working with a skelton team. Once one of my first team players is injured the drop in class to the next replacement is massive

Well do what lower league teams are doing IRL, try to get your own youth , sign only players that your scout first .In that matter sign only player that realistically would sign for those leagues.Play friendlies with tteams that team would play IRL.

Stay away from parent clubs , EPL loans, downloaded "supertactics" and "corner bug".

I think you would find LLM then , if not more challenging , at least more fun.And try some other LL like Brasil , Turkey or Sweden.

You say about this corner bug, but i think everything basically uses this. I use it in my save but funnily enough im not the top scoring team from corners (in Feb on season). I think the AI have clocked onto it as well!

Peter,

I used your wizard tactic with High creative freedom and free roles with Oxford in BSP, as a tactic test, and there were no problems and the same tactic works well with Chelsea.

If you are making use of Parent Club for free loans and add a few free transfers your tactics should work at both levels.

Out of interest are there different sets of Wizard tactics for Lower League and EPL?

Archived