A little request please for the next FM

You know when your team scores and that flashing thing comes up for example 'GOAL FOR MAN UTD!!!' in red then white then red then white then red...you know what I mean, when you pause the match that should keep continuing, lately I have found that when you pause the match it does not continue :(

A stupid little nitpick but it give me alot of enjoyment when I score against a top team especially if its the winner, I like to pause and admire :)

In a paused state nothing should be flashing like that, so technically speaking you want a minor bug reintroduced into the game.

:D

So what?...I like it and speaking of bugs...I don't think its a bug if it does not affect the gameplay (the football side of things), so please a little word to the programming people at SI to reintroduce it for the next FM?

Er no, it is a bug, whether you consider it to be one or a not. Of course a cosmetic issue is still a bug. It's not supposed to happen.

A paused state should be exactly that: a paused state with no 'action'.

It will not be reintroduced on request.

Please, ok is there a way to enable it somehow then? If there is please let me know, by the way...really enjoying FM2009 at the moment, its taking a bit longer to progress through the seasons than previous versions.

Archived