Cheapest way to play FM2009

I am currently without a desktop or a laptop at home. I want buy either a new or refurbished PC that will be capable of playing FM2009. However, (here is the kicker) I can`t afford more than £250-£300. Does anyone have any suggestions? My knowledge on upgrading PC`s is fairly poor however I`m willing to try if its the only way. I dont need a monitor/keyboard/mouse but will need the OS.

Any ideas?

Check out the minimum specs for the game and that will give you an idea of a starting point- if you want the game to run well in 3D, you will need to do better than the minimum and the quality of the graphics card is very important.( at least 128MB of dedicated memory)

You could try looking for a higher spec, second hand computer from someone who is upgrading- look in the papers

Check out the minimum specs for the game and that will give you an idea of a starting point- if you want the game to run well in 3D, you will need to do better than the minimum and the quality of the graphics card is very important.( at least 128MB of dedicated memory)

You could try looking for a higher spec, second hand computer from someone who is upgrading- look in the papers

What do you think of this one? Would it be good enough?

AMD Phenom X4 9150e quad-core processor (1.8GHz, 2MB Cache) Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 2GB DDR2 800MHz memory 320GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm) ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics Dual Layer DVD Rewriter 6x USB, 1x IEEE 1394 FireWire® ports £289

What do you think of this one? Would it be good enough?

AMD Phenom X4 9150e quad-core processor (1.8GHz, 2MB Cache) Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 2GB DDR2 800MHz memory 320GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm) ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics Dual Layer DVD Rewriter 6x USB, 1x IEEE 1394 FireWire® ports £289

The processor and RAM are fine- the graphics card is integrated on the motherbord so is sharing the available memory. If it can access 128MB on its own then it should be OK

Archived