Impressions

I really think the game is well done. I haven't encountered the problem with selling players, I am currently playing as Ebbsfleet United and don't really have any players I would like to sell. Some players that are young and have been performing for me are: French, GK; Bostwick, MC; and Gates, DC whom I signed on a free. All three have been excellant. The match commentary/speed is very good. I have even found that the old logos work with some of the teams. Great game and would like to thank all the programmers for a job well done.

I really think the game is well done. I haven't encountered the problem with selling players, I am currently playing as Ebbsfleet United and don't really have any players I would like to sell. Some players that are young and have been performing for me are: French, GK; Bostwick, MC; and Gates, DC whom I signed on a free. All three have been excellant. The match commentary/speed is very good. I have even found that the old logos work with some of the teams. Great game and would like to thank all the programmers for a job well done.

Archived