Another Press Conference problem

Well i have just left Wycombe after 2 seasons in charge of them and 1 promotion and then 1 mid table finish. Before that i spent 1 and a half seasons at San Jose and half a season at Bournemouth where i resigned after realising i wasn't going to save them from relegation(took over when they were bottom after 15 games, resigned after 38).

I got the job at Lincoln in November 2012 and they are 24th in League 2. All fine so far. Its my first match and it is in the JPT against Crewe who are league 1. I lose 4-0. I have inherited tiny squad and its poor quality.

Yet in the post match press conference i am asked if poor morale has anything to do with our poor form continuing, whether i will be making changes after that defeat, how well the oppositions man of the match played and how i feel about being knocked out. Now i think this is all well and good but surely questions about how i feel about the size of the task of turning the clubs fortune around, my first impressions and other questions relevant to the match and it being my first match would be more appropriate.

Just seems at times the questions asked aren't exactly relevant.

Archived