Making a team steadily rich

Well I'm looking to make Everton rich in the premier league, and would just like ideas on how I should go about this. First things first what should the overall balance be? I was thinking somewhere round the 200 million mark like city's. Secondly transfer budget? i was thinking maybe 55 million. Now whilst looking through the editor I noticed the sugar daddy preference. Can someone explain this to me and will it hinder or help me in boosting the finances. Future income? now this is where I got bamboozled If I did change the overall balance to say 100 million and I went spending like crazy, or the expenditure was too much and I kept losing money shouls I use this option? And if so how much?

Final few things should I bump up the ticket prices or will this reduce attendance at games? And in order to say steadily rich i.e Chelsea irl is their anything else I need to do? in regards to the chairman also?

I posted this in the editors thread but hardly no one has viewed it

I didn't think you were using the editor Hilton210916, apologies.

Back on topic; I'm not the wisest with finances but what I do know is that scouting is very expensive. Only do it sparingly, around the transfer windows or around January as it gives young players a chance to bed into new clubs or training regimes. You could pinch them comme ça. ;)

Season Ticket prices and general Ticket prices could be as high as you want, obviously don't go overboard like £100 per game, but £45-£55 is reasonable. It should have little impact on your attendances providing you're successful on the pitch. Season Ticket prices around the £1000 mark aren't unreasonable. Arsenal are currently charging £1500 per Season Ticket in my game, with 40,000 of them thats £60mill per season generated.

Sugar Daddy means the Chairman 'tops up' the bank balance to X amount every month. He won't allow it to fall too low and keeps it steady.

One misunderstood financial 'tool' is the Feeder Club affiliation linked to Merchandise sales. People often assume getting a US, Chinese or Japanese club will bring them huge windfalls every month. It doesn't. When you sign new players, these Feeder Clubs simply act as a multiplier for merchandise sales. For example: If you signed Rooney back for Everton, you might generate 1.5x more merchandise sales (shirts etc). With a US affilliate feeder club, that would increase to say... 2.5x (estimate).

Yeah, I think you can with the default editor.

Swisso, I didn't know the merchandise multiplier thing. Thanks.

Have a look at my thread if you want better analysis, it gets bogged down in General Discussion so it's often missed!

I was quite surprised as you can see, and so were the others who responded :)

Archived