Resolving player concerns / issues

Does anybody know how to speak to a player regarding any issues that appear in their profile page (i.e. The player wants clarification on their squad status, wants to moe to a bigger club)?

These players rapidly cause your squad morale to turn sour. Is the only way out of this situation to sell the player in question or is there a way to resolve the players issues directly?

Try the player Interaction option in the players screen and see if there are any options in there- if not you need to either wait till the Asst reports or, if he is worth it, offer a new contract.

If you class him as an important first player or key member and only give him a few games here and there then he obviously will be wondering what the deal is. He should be classed as a backup player. By changing his status to backup player will make him unhappy, so you have to offer him a new contract in that role. Giving him more game time will also get him over it.

Wanting to move to a bigger club is hard to resolve but I had a player that had "Wants a new challenge/Feels he has achieved all he can at the club" for four season and he never got over it. Players wanting to move away will normally be disliked by players and the club/fans. You might have to just sell him if you want that 'family' bond between the players.

If you class him as an important first player or key member and only give him a few games here and there then he obviously will be wondering what the deal is. He should be classed as a backup player. By changing his status to backup player will make him unhappy, so you have to offer him a new contract in that role. Giving him more game time will also get him over it.

Wanting to move to a bigger club is hard to resolve but I had a player that had "Wants a new challenge/Feels he has achieved all he can at the club" for four season and he never got over it. Players wanting to move away will normally be disliked by players and the club/fans. You might have to just sell him if you want that 'family' bond between the players.

This is top advice and I thank you for the suggestion. The main issue is that it is extremely hard (if not impossible) to attract the better players if you don't offer them a high enough squad status. I understand that the better players should be in your team but you can only play 11 players at once and you need some quality backup.

The "wants to move to a bigger club" issue is a lot harder to resolve. As stated above, these players cause a lot of issues with the rest of your squad and are better sold and replaced by another player with something to prove.

Thanks for the reply!

This is top advice and I thank you for the suggestion. The main issue is that it is extremely hard (if not impossible) to attract the better players if you don't offer them a high enough squad status. I understand that the better players should be in your team but you can only play 11 players at once and you need some quality backup.

The "wants to move to a bigger club" issue is a lot harder to resolve. As stated above, these players cause a lot of issues with the rest of your squad and are better sold and replaced by another player with something to prove.

Thanks for the reply!

That happened to be heaps before my club had a take over. My best suggestion in fixing this is to increase your wage budget, although this depends on your club and can be a hard thing to do. Just try and buy players cheap and sell them for a profit, eg. young kids, out of contract and bosman. Use that transfer money to adjust the budgets for your wage budget. Hopefully this will push up the brackets for each role.

Good luck!

That happened to be heaps before my club had a take over. My best suggestion in fixing this is to increase your wage budget, although this depends on your club and can be a hard thing to do. Just try and buy players cheap and sell them for a profit, eg. young kids, out of contract and bosman. Use that transfer money to adjust the budgets for your wage budget. Hopefully this will push up the brackets for each role.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice bud! Any tips on quality young players you can buy and sell at a sizeable profit? I guess a lot depends on which club you are too.

Archived