Not the biggest problem but..

How do I make a match go straight to Overview when I click kick off? Never had this problem before but just started a new game and it always wants to go to match view. Even though I have replays off and highlights set to just commentary.

Will do! I do know how to do it, just forgot. Was playing my last game for 16 seasons and forgot what it was like to start a new game! I was trying to change the setting during the game, when I should have been changing it pre game on the match analysis/team talk page!

How is it done, I am a tad confused :D

Simple! After submiting your team for a match the first page you come to is when you view yours and your opponents team line ups. If you look in the bottom left hand corner of this page there is a number of match settings options. One of which is 'view match' choose to view match in classic mode and away you go! This can only be done before the game has kicked off, but once you have selected it, it will stay the same for every match after unless you choose otherwise!

Simple! After submiting your team for a match the first page you come to is when you view yours and your opponents team line ups. If you look in the bottom left hand corner of this page there is a number of match settings options. One of which is 'view match' choose to view match in classic mode and away you go! This can only be done before the game has kicked off, but once you have selected it, it will stay the same for every match after unless you choose otherwise!

Cheers mate.

Archived