Please, please, please let us cancel subs!

This really needs to be sorted for FM10. I made a sub in the 10th minute, before the change actually took place my CB was sent off, so I had to make my second substitution, then forced to make a third sub at half time, only for another player to get injured in the 54th minute with no subs left and down to 9 men.

I drew the match, but I can't help thinking that it would have been a lot different if I had been able to cancel my first sub.

LOL i have thought this on numerous occassions but have never vented it on the forums....good point my friend :)

It would be nice if there was a 'CANCEL ALL' button or something similar.

I had a very average CB and he was constantly being beaten so i subbed him in the tactics but it took the tactic 5 mins to complete and in this time were 3 throw-ins and a corner. Correct me if i`m wrong but can`t you make a substitution when the ball is out of play IRL? If so then WHY THE BLOODY HELL NOT!

Forgive me if i`m rageing but the CB i was going to sub missed a horror of a pass and they scored to win 2-1 :(

You can cancel a sub if an injury or red card happens between when you make the sub and when it gets applied. When the game dumps you to your tactics screen, hit cancel all changes and it'll dump you back into the game screen with no changes applied (which cancels your previous substitution). Then immediately go back into the tactics screen and adjust for the injury or red card.

You can cancel a sub if an injury or red card happens between when you make the sub and when it gets applied. When the game dumps you to your tactics screen, hit cancel all changes and it'll dump you back into the game screen with no changes applied (which cancels your previous substitution). Then immediately go back into the tactics screen and adjust for the injury or red card.

Not if you make a sub and click confirm and then the red card comes before the sub is made. If you try it undo and cancel are greyed as you have already confirmed.

Not if you make a sub and click confirm and then the red card comes before the sub is made. If you try it undo and cancel are greyed as you have already confirmed.

Undo last is, but cancel isn't, in my experience, until the sub actually is on the pitch.

Archived