German Third division

I decided to start a game with some small German club. I started a new game and selected German First, Second and Third divisions. However when the game was created and I started choosing a club, the Third Division wasn't there! Why is this? Is it about licensing problems or something?

Well, I then started a new game, and this time I also selected German Fourth division. Now when I was picking a club, I could choose the Fourth division, but the Third division still wasn't there. Anyway, I started with a Fourth division club then - but then started wondering something: What will happen if I get promoted from the Fourth division, as the Third division doesn't seem to exist?

The thrird division doesn't come into operation until season 2008/2009 in game, so at the end of your first season the 3rd division clubs will then be available. It's all due to the restructuring of the German league system this year.

I'm not sure if it means that by managing a 4th division team you automatically become thrid division in the second season icon_confused.gif You could try holidaying the first season and then starting in season 08/09.

I HATE the German lower leagues with a passion. Once the new 3rd division comes in, you only have ONE promotion spot and FOUR relegation spots in the Regionnaliga. Makes it virtually impossible to ever be promoted. At least for me, as I never seem to win anything.

Archived